Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bulldog36 is offline New Member

customs grabbed my gear

recieved a seizure notice in my package. what now
    help

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Sucks, what country did you order from?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ask your source if he'll resend to a different address. Most will do it for half the cost and some reship for free.
    Just don't ever send anything to that address again.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Do what MBaraso said. And don't stress about it too much, its just part of the game, happens to all of us at some point. Goes back to the rule of never sending out more money than you are willing to loose. Look on the bright side, at least they didn't do a controled delivery.....

yeah out of curiousity where was the shippment coming from and how much stuff did you order?

wired money to Thailand and the gear came from the UK. 20 amps of sus.

I had ordered from this source once before with success

Well just contact your guy and see what he'll do for you.
    Like I said before though don't send it to the same addy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog36
    wired money to Thailand and the gear came from the UK. 20 amps of sus.
    Well believe it or not, alot of UK gear is getting seized by US customs. It's like they are looking for it. I think know who you are talking about when you got to Wire to Thailand and it gets sent from UK. He is good to go, its ashamed its getting caught now.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I still dont see why people are going international for gear. Too many quality domestics available to go intl. I rather pay a lil more and get my packs. Its true Bulldog, at least you didnt get a controlled delivery, which is always possible. STay safe....B

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    I still dont see why people are going international for gear. Too many quality domestics available to go intl. I rather pay a lil more and get my packs. Its true Bulldog, at least you didnt get a controlled delivery, which is always possible. STay safe....B
    I agree. Too risky anymore for my liking.

What's a controlled delivery? Is that a charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What's a controlled delivery? Is that a charge?
    Controlled delievery is when the feds come knocking poseing as your normal postal worker and ask you to sign for the goods.
    You sign...Your busted.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Controlled delievery is when the feds come knocking poseing as your normal postal worker and ask you to sign for the goods.
    You sign...Your busted.
    Even if you never open it. I had to sign once when GF was still around, it was for T3, I was nervous as hell but didn't open it for a week to make sure the coast was clear.

a controlled delivery is when law enforcment intercepts your package of gear and personally delivers it to you while impersonating a mail rep (ie fed ex, usps, airborne express). once u accept the package they bust your ass for possession of the aas. Contingent upon the amount of gear you recieve they can charge with greater criminal offenses ie...distribution. **** those are two of the scariest words in the english language...CONTROLLED DELIVERY.

Even if you never open it. I had to sign once when GF was still around, it was for T3, I was nervous as hell but didn't open it for a week to make sure the coast was clear.
    Not to mention it was in a bag with a weed leaf on it. If they would of opened it I would of been ****ed. I emailed him telling him off about that ****. Talk about non-discreet shiping.

a controlled delivery is when law enforcment intercepts your package of gear and personally delivers it to you while impersonating a mail rep (ie fed ex, usps, airborne express). once u accept the package they bust your ass for possession of the aas. Contingent upon the amount of gear you recieve they can charge with greater criminal offenses ie...distribution. **** those are two of the scariest words in the english language...CONTROLLED DELIVERY.
    I got a scarier word....TRAFFICKING. Been there done that. Sucks major ass.

Not to mention it was in a bag with a weed leaf on it. If they would of opened it I would of been ****ed. I emailed him telling him off about that ****. Talk about non-discreet shiping.
    Oh thats real smart of him to do that.
    Who's GF though? PM me.

You got a PM.

okay here goes....lil tip on accepting packs....$hit this is my lil secret but im gonna share cuz i like all ya'll AR Bitches ) When you accept the pack, especially if its alot, immediately write Return to Sender on the pack and stick it either back on your porch or right inside your front door. NEVER open it immediately. I have waited as long as 5 days to open packs before...No lazy fed is gonna wait outside for five days. So when and if the cops do bum rush your house, u have an unopened box with Return to Sender or DNR (Does Not Reside) written on the box. Gives u a big defense. Ya'll stay safe.

okay here goes....lil tip on accepting packs....$hit this is my lil secret but im gonna share cuz i like all ya'll AR Bitches ) When you accept the pack, especially if its alot, immediately write Return to Sender on the pack and stick it either back on your porch or right inside your front door. NEVER open it immediately. I have waited as long as 5 days to open packs before...No lazy fed is gonna wait outside for five days. So when and if the cops do bum rush your house, u have an unopened box with Return to Sender or DNR (Does Not Reside) written on the box. Gives u a big defense. Ya'll stay safe.

Thanks for the tip bitch.

Thanks for all the help on this Bros. The reason I have gone international is I do not have a source here in the dairyland state. Would diffently pay the extra cash to stay safer.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    good tip bro, thanks biatch

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    well ,the aswer to that will be ,if dont have a source in the us ,then i have no choice to go with another source ,specially in my case i have a very good source but he leaves in spain,i have made two big orders from him and have no problems receiving them,the only thing i see that i might help when get gear from europe if to get it shipped EMS between 4 to five days ,those pakeges have a very slim chance of getting cut ,becausse of the time period,just my opinion.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I still don't see why people think everyone has as good of sources as them. Want to let us all know your sources. We'll be accepting your PM's on this for the rest of the evening. Don't leave anyone out.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 06-05-2004 at 05:51 PM.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I still don't see why people think everyone has as good of sources as them. Want to let us all know your sources. We'll be accepting your PM's on this for the rest of the evening. Don't leave anyone out.
    THAT A VERY GOOD IDEA ,IF U WANT U CAN HOOK ME UP,TOO (CANJUNMUSCLE)

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i know how it feels to get that ****in notice. i hate that feeling, its pretty devastating

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    we would be better off with the customs guys gettin jobs as border patrol

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    we would be better off with the customs guys gettin jobs as border patrol
    Yeah they can find a couple of ampules in the mail but can't spot an illegal job stealing criminal border jumping human being swimming across a river, hopping a fence, or hiding in a semi. Make me ****ing sick.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still waiting for my PM!!@!

palequail is offline Banned
    Buddy...you will find a domestic source they are out there...just be patient..

**** you guys are killing me, its really not that hard. Other boards have classified sections, but you just gotta check the feedback and how long these guys have been in business in order not to be scammed. ALOT of really good domestic sources advertise openly on other board, AR is really conservative in their views, which im glad they are....B

**** you guys are killing me, its really not that hard. Other boards have classified sections, but you just gotta check the feedback and how long these guys have been in business in order not to be scammed. ALOT of really good domestic sources advertise openly on other board, AR is really conservative in their views, which im glad they are....B

Yeah some boards are sponsered by sources. Makes me a little stand offish because if they support the board the mods on that board are gonna be biased IMO. So I just go with my trusted sources. Domestic or not.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    sometimes my local source doesnt have the gear, like dnp , hes never carried it, so im a poor soul that has to order from overseas

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    that does sound a bit worrying, been from the UK i am just not home when the package arrives, its taken back to the postal depo, i normally wait a few days and collect it, never had any problems

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, sorry to hear it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    packages sent from the uk recently according to one source are almost 100% successful for the last 6 months

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    ask for it back

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    100% successful from the UK...nice, iwonder howcome

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    My buddy had 2 packages seized from the U.K. in hte last month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information