DirtyD916 is offline New Member

What should i know about TEST 200???

i am about to start taking one cycle of test 200 which i think is about 10 weeks. Is there anything i should be aware of or be prepared to do while on test or even after my cycle?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Yes.. Dont put anything into your body until after you have researched everything well.. read up through the posts on this site..

could you be more specific about what im facing?

Well do searches for things such as other peoples first cycles, see what they were running.. research what pct is and make sure that you know how that is.. do some research into the diet forum stuff like that.. it all depends on what your goals are. what are your stats and how long have you been training for..?

well i have been "training" for about 3 months now which is me goign to the gym about ever day for a good 2 and half hours. I am 6'1" and about 166lbs. Now i dont know what pct is. Could you inform on what excatly it is?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Research it bro, its that easy.

pct= post cycle treatment...go to the top of the page and search the word "pct" alot of stuff will come up.. to best understand it read as much as you can.. theres alot to everything.. how old are you? i would suggest not using anything quite yet.. 3 months of training you havnt really given your body a chance to grow any muscle on its own yet.... id say diet well, lots of protien lift hard.. and then if you dont get big, go AAS!

im only 18 but know im not going to get bigger naturally. My arm muscles have been the same exact size for about all my life and im not exagerating at all. I mean they just wont get any bigger, even when i do go to the gym on a regular basis.

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    You're to young, and unexperienced! Going onto AAS at your age will close your bone growth early. Normally this will take place at around 21. So bite the bullet, up your protein, get advanced in your training, do a lot more research, and most importantly forgett AAS untill you're at least 21!

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL WARFARE
    You're to young, and unexperienced! Going onto AAS at your age will close your bone growth early. Normally this will take place at around 21. So bite the bullet, up your protein, get advanced in your training, do a lot more research, and most importantly forgett AAS untill you're at least 21!
    Diff. sources say diff. things... when I originally joined this board a few back when it was titled anabolicreview, everyone I spoke with said that the growth plates close at 18, and therefore you should not cycle b4 that. Besides... Arnie was said to cycle @ young teen yrs.

Disclaimer: If youth causes stupidity for some... don't cycle till you're older

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL WARFARE
    i agree, but if he doesn't want to be bigger then 6' 1" normally i would say do it,but this guy has only been working out seriously for 3 mos. forget aas! he probably doesn't even have a good training routine.bro your arms aren't growing because you have only been training for 3 mos. give it some more time you need to be asking advice on working out,not about roids. JMO

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    Diff. sources say diff. things... when I originally joined this board a few back when it was titled anabolicreview, everyone I spoke with said that the growth plates close at 18, and therefore you should not cycle b4 that. Besides... Arnie was said to cycle @ young teen yrs.

Disclaimer: If youth causes stupidity for some... don't cycle till you're older
    SAYS THE OTHER 18 YEAR OLD.

well i dont really wnat to grow anymore heighth wise so what exactly would happen as a long term effect if i did decide to take test? I knoiw you talked about bones still growing and everything, but what would really happen? WOuld they stop growing and remain their current strength and size?

ps. a little off topic, wats worse for your body, test 200, heavy drinking (about a 40 ounce of beer a night or everyother), or smoking weed.

Thread Information