Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Handles

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member

Love Handles

Nope
    Last edited by ph34rsh4ck; 06-14-2020 at 07:33 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    NOt flaming but at 160lbs are you that out of shape that you have lovehandles?

SauceKing215 is offline New Member
    Adjust your diet and train abs 3-4 times a week.

Nope

Nope

Wink

Don't forget to tain lower back if u wanna get rid of those handles and a little HGH never hurt either

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck
    im on a good diet right now, since im on a cycle
    well if your bulking, then just wait till your done with your cycle and pct. Bulking's gonna add some fat as it is.

Nope

[QUOTE=SauceKing215]Don't forget to tain lower back if u wanna get rid of those handles and a little HGH never hurt either[/QUOT

HGH! WTF!

possibly, it helps that you are using EQ that will harden you up but it really depends on how hard u hit your abs and how much fat to have to get rid of not to mention diet and cardio

Nope

think id be able to get rid of em easily in my pct? cause i wanna definently get rid of them, but no matter i need to start doing abs hardcore neway, so ill start doin them 4 time sa week
    Don't do it during PCT, afterwards unless you wanna throw your new muscle away.

Simple question, what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Make sure your diet is a 100%, and even at times when your diet is a 100%, it dont nesseserely mean you will lose da fat around your hips. When you lose fat, fat dissapears wherever it feels like dissapearing. So you could be lean all around but not around your hips. This is what we call "stubborn fat". Like I said, your diet has 2 b good, and then your body itself will decide where it wants to lose fat from. Hopefully you it will start losing fat in areas where you are most concerned about. Doing situps wont do much good but will only inhance your abdominals, same with the side crunches. But then again it wont hurt to still do them. Good luck and make sure you also cardio too which is something I forgot to mention

-Gear

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    how about lipo?
    sauceking, you don't just suggest gh for someone that small or holding a little fat, that is terrible advice

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    how about lipo?
    sauceking, you don't just suggest gh for someone that small or holding a little fat, that is terrible advice
    It's also advice coming from someone who was gonna reuse needles

I saw that, but helped.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't forget to tain lower back if u wanna get rid of those handles and a little HGH never hurt either
    please disregard advice from people who reply like this, check out someones credentials when taking on their advice.

Love handles are more than likely stubborn areas, very hard to lose, i have them myself, cant get rid, considering lipo actually as its very hard to get rid of them no matter how lean i get, some people are just that way out, but the advice people have given you is ok, cardio, training lower back i dont think helps u lose the fat, but leaning right down is the only way, and they will be the last area to go i would think

peace

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Spot reduction is a myth that was started by late night info-mercial ab exerciser companies.

Get your diet right......and not just when your ON cycle........for the rest of your life! Do cardio 3 times a week@30/min a session on an empty stomach...

When you burn body fat...you burn it from your ear lobes to your toes....you cant tell it where to burn by working a particular area!

D

beachbum1 is offline New Member
    Yea, love handles, how should i get rid of them, cardio? but im on a cycle right now :/ t2 and EQ, what should i do to get rid of them by teh end of my cycle??? hailp
    Hey Bro,

Love handles are a bitch to get off...seems like when you try they won't go away. But they really aren't hard if you go about it right. First off, calcium helps block fat so if you are mixing your protein shakes in say 1% milk, and drinking them often you are ahead of the fight already. Cardio didn't seem to help me in any area, but I found that just my normal workout melted them away and they have yet to return after 3 years. Ab exercises will also help...even just frontal ex... but you can do reverse lifts. Just put your feet under the couch, a pillow under your hips, cross arms and start with straight raises, then do your sides. You will feel it hit those handles. If you have them already, you are prone to getting them back unless you keep them off for several years. Its all in your genetics bro. Adjust your diet and if you drink beer.... go to ultra low carb beer.

Nope
    Last edited by ph34rsh4ck; 06-14-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Some advice that maybe nobody mentioned. I have handles too and they have progressed as I bulk but, when I was a little younger with smaller handles they looked bigger than they really were because my upper body was underdeveloped. The best thing you can do if you can't get the handles to go away is to increase your shoulder width and lat spread to give the image that your waist is smaller. Blow up your outer lats and thicken the shoulders and it won't even look like you have handles at all. I'd get lipo if I had the $$.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Love handles are the last thing to go for most people as they drop below 5%. Fact is majority of guys have them, everybody hates em', and the only way to get rid of them naturally is from dieting and cardio. Any other way besides dieting and cardio will cost you money. But it can be solved through proper diet and cardio...despite how stubborn they might be!

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    It's also advice coming from someone who was gonna reuse needles

sorry for my ****ty advice, I think Im gonna study up a lot more before I try to give advice out, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by SauceKing215
    sorry for my ****ty advice, I think Im gonna study up a lot more before I try to give advice out, my bad
    np bro, we're all here to learn

Nope

see after reading this post, alot of ppl have them, beatch
    good for them,

Nope

see after reading this post, alot of ppl have them, beatch
    most of them aren't 160lbs with handles though beatch!!!

Nope

[QUOTE=ph34rsh4ck]but most of them probably were at ONE TIME OH DONE. DEALT. next plz [/QUOT

good one

Nope

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Liposuction = Fat cells removed from human body

As for Liposuction, be carefull with that procedure. Liposuction does take away the fat from areas on your body as the "fat cells" are removed permenently. However, this means that next time your body decides to get fat, as the fat cells have been removed from certain areas, you are more than likely to put on fat elsewhere where fat cells have not been removed from. So, if you have your fat cells removed on your hip area, you will not have fat in that area again. This has scientifically been proven as it was found that fat cells stop producing after pubirty. This is good news meaning that whatever area you have the fat cells removed from, you are sure that fat will not come bak to that area again. However, the fat in your body must go somewhere. So like I said, for example, if you have your fat cells removed on your hip area, next time your body decides to get fat, it will not be able to go to your hip area as there are no fat cells of course, but instead will go elsewhere like your shoulders or maybe your back, or any other part of your body where fat cells have not been removed from. This increases the chances of your body gaining fat in other areas a lot more when fat cells are removed from certain parts of your body. I had a friend that had a Lioposuction procedure done, and he said that he has noticed more fat gain in other areas than ever before. So do be carefull. It quite simple to understand actually. Fat can only be stored where fat there are fat cells. If fat is used to going to an area and is stored there most of the time, once the fat cells are premenently removed from that area, that same fat will simply search other areas in your body where fat cells are available and be stored there. Liposuction has nothing to do with weight loss, but instead is more of a "bodyshaping" procedure. You do lose a a bit of weight of course after the procedure as your fat cells have been premenetly removed. And i am getting very sick of typing, so I am gonna go now, but I thought i might just quikly mention a few things about Lipo for the ones that are interested in going ahead with the procedure. Good luck and happy New Year

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-01-2004 at 07:43 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    how about lipo?
    Testosterone alone on a 3500 to 4000 calarie diet burned fat off my tummy like crazy and I still gained muscle. Plus I have a hrt doc that seems to prefer GH over steroids and use in moderation.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason Im lucky no lovehandles, but when I carry fat its all on my gut. If I get really out of control with carrying fat I get it on top of my ass like a girl. I have never been able to see my abs even at 9% bf(not a guess measured by calipers by 2 diff dr.s) some people just hold fat no matter what they do. Maybe the abtilt will help/JK lol

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    run and swim are the most important , situps lower and upper abs and diet are essential -run 5kms three times a week and swim 1km every other day rest on sundays might take a month or two to get fit enough keep up with the weights but dont panic if you miss a session or two make sure its not legs or chest -as for diet make up a mix of skinless chicken -kidney beans - boiled rice -and a vegetable mix put it all together in a medium sized tupperware container and throughout the day open the top of the container have a 5 or 6 spoonfuls and put it away do that 4 or 5 times throughout the day for dinner have a piece of fish and vegetables and a scoop of protein with water before bed -sundays dont pig out but have what you want -its not scientifically precise but its the only way i can cut up when i get to big or get back in the ring on my many ill fated come back fights

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Are love handles the front lower abdominal fat deposit or the lower back deposits ?

Roadkill is offline Banned
    I got love handles. God do they suck.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i had lovehandlels and i got rid of them by dieting and cardio but i was 260lbs not 160lbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information