rainmaker is offline Junior Member

too much sustanon?

hi ppl, i'm currently in my 5th week cycle and i began running 400 mg deca a week, which as i found out from this board is not a good idea, since test should be used as a base. I then proceeded to get 20 amps of pakistan sustanon , as it was the only test i could get my hands on and i'm running it 500 mg a week. However, i misread the lable on that i thought the amps said "1 ml" instead of "i.m.l" so i injected in total 750 mg at one go. This will probably be harmful b/c my test levels will fluctuate a lot, am i correct? (instead of once e4d) my question is that should i inject only 250 mg nxt week worth of sustanon and continue running my deca at 400 mg a week?( which i can last for another 5 weeks)

for anti-e's i have l-dex, clomid and nolva on hand. How should i proceed on my cycle. I'm currently at 5'5 155lbs, with 13 bf% and first cycle. also would you have any clues on how my diet should be so that i can not gain too much bodyfat and reduce my acne? (currently on mynocline,retina and anti-bacterial scrub) but still some pimples sometimes occur. sorry for the long post

Beef Eater is offline New Member

Sutanon

Yeah you should lower the dose on your sus for the next 7 to 10 days. Sounds like your thinking is on with the 250. Also, due to the huge dose at once you may be wise to take a Saw Palmetto that says 85-95% fatty acids on the label. This may aid in preventing a massive spike in your DHT levels.

Beef Eater is offline New Member

Add on

The Saw will really help with the acne too

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Sustenon comes in an amp containing 250mg/ml therefore 1ml = 250mg,
    so are you saying you took three ml in one go? If thats the case it is to much, and a waste of hard earned cash? Sustenon because of its various types of test, long and short acting esthers, ( theres a thread about esthers in the educational forum, if you want to know more?) requires to be shot eod, or e3d max. I wouldnt go over 500mg/week, you just need to make some calculations and divide your 500mg dose and shot eod!

rainmaker is offline Junior Member
    can i ask where can u buy this "Saw Palmetto that says 85-95% fatty acids on the label." i currently live in canada and could i just go to any gnc and buy it? also can i ask what happens if u'r dht levels are spike? what dosages do u reccomend for this?
    also i am aware that shooting 750 mg sustanon was extremely silly at one go, i misread the label and i though the amps for 100 mg each, instead it said (i.m.l) so i was going to shoot 300 mg on monday, and then another 200 on thrsday. also does it matter how many days i lift cause i'm currently on a 4 days a weeks schedule, wondering if i should up it to 5. and for my weight at 155 lbs how many calories should i be consumuing? protein, carbs and all? thnxs a lot for the responses so much, appreciate it.

Thread Information