First time user trenbolone hexa results

This tren is potent as hell at cutting. I'm going into my 4th week and have already lost around 15lbs of fat. Is this normal?

For those who remember using parabolan . When does the huge strength increase and musclebuilding effect start kicking in? I'm using trenbolone which is similar to parabolan with the long acting ester
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 06-10-2004 at 03:22 AM.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    You must have a ton of fat to lose, be doing tons of cardio, and be on a severe calorid deficit to lose 15 lbs in 4 week. Although you cold easily drop 5 pounds of water initially, but 15 pounds still seems out of reach. Not to mention, your muscles will be harder and fuller on tren , so you should maintain weight. With all of these things being the case, how exactly is it that you came to the conclusion you've lots 15 pounds of fat!? Seems a bit far fetched, as I've not lost a single pound using tren/prop but my bodyfat has dropped significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    You must have a ton of fat to lose, be doing tons of cardio, and be on a severe calorid deficit to lose 15 lbs in 4 week. Although you cold easily drop 5 pounds of water initially, but 15 pounds still seems out of reach. Not to mention, your muscles will be harder and fuller on tren , so you should maintain weight. With all of these things being the case, how exactly is it that you came to the conclusion you've lots 15 pounds of fat!? Seems a bit far fetched, as I've not lost a single pound using tren/prop but my bodyfat has dropped significantly.
    It's because I don't have a gut anymore, and my muscles are harder and more defined (not smaller). BTW I was also taking clenbuterol .

I had a big gut.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    This tren is potent as hell at cutting. I'm going into my 4th week and have already lost around 15lbs of fat. Is this normal?

For those who remember using parabolan. When does the huge strength increase and musclebuilding effect start kicking in? I'm using trenbolone which is similar to parabolan with the long acting ester
    I lost 13 lbs. in 4 weeks with no cardio. Then only 5 more lbs. in the following 2 weeks without tren. Tren is great for fat loss with the proper diet.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    just a side noted question... how is this shat for women ?? is it androgenic ?

will she grow a hairy wango and upper lips? that just made me throw up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    just a side noted question... how is this shat for women ?? is it androgenic ?

will she grow a hairy wango and upper lips? that just made me throw up!

It is probably the worst thing ever you can give to women for fatshredding...
    (too androgenic!!)

I'm still of the opinion that you have to use dedicated equipment to best reach a goal (compare quality of pictures made by dedicated cameras or by Mobilephones with cameras in them) so when trying to increase LBM use Steroids , when trying to shred fast use Diet-aids (along with diet and cardio of course) if a certain steroid is also a good fatshredder that is a benefit but should not be used only for that purpose!

Use Things the way they are intended for -->
    Women benefit most from Clen or T2/T3/T4 or ECY to aid in fat loss

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    It is probably the worst thing ever you can give to women for fatshredding...
    (too androgenic !!)

I'm still of the opinion that you have to use dedicated equipment to best reach a goal (compare quality of pictures made by dedicated cameras or by Mobilephones with cameras in them) so when trying to increase LBM use Steroids , when trying to shred fast use Diet-aids (along with diet and cardio of course) if a certain steroid is also a good fatshredder that is a benefit but should not be used only for that purpose!

Use Things the way they are intended for -->
    Women benefit most from Clen or T2/T3/T4 or ECY to aid in fat loss

Greets
    Kingofmasters

CHEERS BUD

Thread Information