pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

cardio on cycle?

okay guys i know that you cant bulk and lose fat at the same time, i have read that. i am fairly happy with my mass right now and far a muscle mass goes. i am currently on a test prop/ parabolan / anavar stack. if my goal was to gain strength and lose body fat is this possible? i am 2 weeks into my cylce. shoud i just eat 4000+ cals/day and not do any cardio and get big or could i somehow cut as well as gain maybe a little mass and quite a bit of strength?

how many of you guys do cardio on your cycles?

is there a link that tells me about cutting cycles VS. bulkng cycles? please help thanks guys!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id leave it till after your cycle, i dont do cardio when bulking generally

on a cutting cylce, how many calories should i be eating?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    on a cutting cylce, how many calories should i be eating?
    When cutting you should stay around your maintenance level of calories or slightly below if you don't have a strict cardio regimen. If you are bulking, it is possible to gain strength and lose bodyfat, but the loss may hardly be noticeable. When cutting, the goal is usually to keep the strength you have while losing a lot of bodyfat. It is hard to gain strength while cutting. Personally, when I am bulking I don't do any cardio.

joevette is offline Banned
    That is a good cycle for either cutting or bulking. You should get excellent strength gains from the var and tren whether you cut or bulk. Go 500 calories below maintanence and do 45-60 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach if you decide to cut. You pretty much have to decide to cut or bulk unless you're on something like growth/IGF.

Oh yeah, I like the var alot for cutting because it helps to maintain strength while suppressing your appetite. I'm on a var/prop cutter right now and I hardly ever feel like eating while going 1000 calories below maintanence. Gained some strength too!

TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member
    I agree, on my last cycle I wanted to do the exact same and bulk and lose weight. I only wanted to lose weight cuz I started getting a big gut which I didnt like while I was on the cycle so what I did was just take those hydroxycut or Lipo 6 pills with the ephedra. (For lipo6 I took 2 in the morning atleast an hr before I eat and I would take 2 in the afternoon atleast an hr or 2 after I eat but 30min before I lift and what it did was increase my heartbeats so I would burn more fat but still gimme energy to build muscle and my end result was weighting the exact same but trimmed about 6-8% body fat so I kno I gained muscle and lost fat. Im not quite sure if I could have gained more muscle if I didnt decide to take those pills but I gained roughly 15lb of muscle on a 250mg/wk cycle (1st cycle).

im actually trying to do the same (take a bulking cycle) for my next cycle but take it a big furthur with the cutting by adding winny and clen .. might lose some gains if so, but if I keep my protein high it shouldnt be a problem.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    the point of cutting is to "maintain your muscle in an anabolic state, while dropping BF percentages" no matter what kind of gear your on. it is inevitable that strength will decrease slightly if your goal is to trim down. some bros on here don't really eat clean while on their so called "bulking cycle" i never understood why?? personally when i try to bulk in the off-season, i try to still eat clean, but i increase my servings. i don't want the extra body fat and water weight that i'm eventually gonna strip down when its time for me to "cut-up"...

Sometimes it's hard to eat clean while getting enough calories, but I agree the cleaner the better.

oh absolutly... I agree 110%.. sadly the only way I can guarantee that I eat clean is by taking all this shakes and suppliments... like ill take a weight gainer, ill take creatine ill take a carb drink then ill eat lean chicken ill eat eggs I try not to eat all the other BS food that come with all that Cr@p in it

what about this? what if for the first 6 weeks i bulked and then while not changing my cycle i cut for the last 6 weeks?

Thread Information