co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Tren / M1t / Clen

I am on week 4 / 8 of my tren cycle and want to add M1T for the last 4 weeks and Clen for the last 2 weeks. Then follow up with Clomid PCT. Anyone see any problems with this? Can I expect any "additional" gains by adding the m1t?

So something like:
    Wk 1-8: Tren 75 mg ED
    Wk: 4-8: 10 - 20 mg M1t ED (Maybe add some 4-ad for energy?)
    Wk: 6-8: Up to 80mcg Clen ED
    Wk: 8-12: Clomid
    Wk: 10-12: Up to 80mcg Clen ED

Supplements:
    - Multi
    - Creatine
    - Taurine
    - Potasium
    - Tribulus
    - Yohimbe
    - Alpha Lopioc Acid
    - Cranberry Extract
    - Milk Thistle
    - Zinc
    - Biotin
    - Coenzyme 10
    - Omega 3 Fish Oil

Stats:
    5'11"
    8.2% - BF

jmp51483 is offline Member
    I think its still up in the air if adding it at the end of a cycle helps or not.. I am adding it right now on my Test E cycle.. Just make sure you take Milk Thistle every day to keep your liver in check as much as possible! Also... Why did you not run a test with the tren ?

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't run a test because, like everything else, I have no idea where to get it.

Matto20 is offline Member
    WOW. that is the most ****ing toxic cycle i have seen in quite a while. even with all those supplements and antioxidants you're taking, i'd be scared to death to put all those harsh compounds in my body (especially at once!). don't be surprised if your piss turns brown by week 8 and you die of cancer ten years down the road.

i'll pray for you. good luck.

Interesting reply. Can you elaborate on that? I certainly wouldn't want to do anything [that] harmful. I've seen many stacks on AR that I felt were much more potent / potentially harmful.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I am on week 4 / 8 of my tren cycle and want to add M1T for the last 4 weeks and Clen for the last 2 weeks. Then follow up with Clomid PCT. Anyone see any problems with this? Can I expect any "additional" gains by adding the m1t?

So something like:
    Wk 1-8: Tren 75 mg ED
    Wk: 4-8: 10 - 20 mg M1t ED (Maybe add some 4-ad for energy?)
    Wk: 6-8: Up to 80mcg Clen ED
    Wk: 8-12: Clomid
    Wk: 10-12: Up to 80mcg Clen ED

bros are right co2boi.... tren without test is very very harsh on your body. it shuts down your hpta really really hard and raises prolactin levels nicely as well. your sexual function should be effectively gone by now unless you're really lucky... throw some test in there, preferably prop... or you will run into some serious problems on the cycle. m1t is also very harsh on the body... i've seen bros on M1T get worse sides than people using Test alone.

get some test or stop the cycle right now and run some serious pct.

Well. This is my 2nd tren only cycle and I haven't experienced any obvious problems thus far. I've read in several places that tren only cycles were fine. I also have 3 friends that have ran them.

Believe it or not, my sex drive is very normal. I haven't experienced anything negative, give some emotional ups and downs for a few days.

Again, the problem with test (prop or not) is that I haven't a clue where to buy it. Tren (finaplex) is easy for obvious reasons.

Anyway, this is the reason I asked. I wanted to know if it would be harmful and according to you guys it would be. Mission accomplished. Me and my organs thank you!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i honestly wouldnt run tren alone, and almost everyone on the board will agree with me here. go to any other good board and ask what they think as well... no one will tell you a tren only cycle is good for you. there was a thread about a week ago here... some bro posted that he ran tren only and was on the verge of suicide because the sides/ loss of sex drive and depression were unbearable.

i'd honestly reconsider a tren only cycle. you can convert prop from synovex the same way you convert tren btw...

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Yes I have to agree I would never consider running Tren alone, just like Deca you need to run them with some sort of Test

Matto20 is offline Member
    i would never run tren alone at all. you would be just begging for **** to happen. and i also wouldn't run m1t with tren. that's just too much toxic **** in your system. save your body man!

Whew, right on guys. Thanks for the feedback / advice. Shiat, I thought I was doing pretty good. Maybe I need to do some more research on toxicity.

So I only have a few more weeks of tren left, do I just stop it until I can get some prop, keep going, or stop and start some pct and just save it for later? or whatever...

Also, I've already ordered the m1t, at what point post-tren would it be safe to start the m1t? 8 weeks? Should I be taking any type of anti-estrogen with the m1t?

I think the reason my emotions aren't real servere (depression, anxiety, etc, etc) is because I take 300mg of Wellbutrin everyday. I can tell a huge difference if I miss a weekend of taking it, so yea I imagine your friend was going crazy.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I would also check out the thread from last week from a member that ran tren only and had serious depression as a side to the point where he was thinking of suicide. Very scary and very dangerous to have HPTA shut down. I think your cycle is potentially very dangerous.

Thread Information