Tankass is offline Senior Member

Shelf Life - Quick Question

I was at the Gym the other day and I ran into a friend of mine. He has A LOT of shit that he is not using and will sell to me for CRAZY LOW prices. Its all legit but here is my problem. I am 19 and not planning on juicing for another 2 - 3 years how long will this shit last if I decide to buy this b/c it IS so cheap. If it will still be good I will pick it up and hold it. If not I will pass. Please help me out. I have done some lookin and cant find info on this so I am asking you guys. Thanx in advance

-g

Methuselah is offline Member

flex321 is offline Member
    I know people that have said they have taken stuff that has gone past expiration dates, but ya never know so ask yourself if its worth the risk. But if it isnt expired and he kept it at room tempertaure out of sunlight and such it should be fine.

If your asking if you should buy it now and hold it till you decide to juice I can't really answer your question cause you didnt say the exp date and when you wanted to use it

Good luck

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Most are the end of 2003 and mid 2004 if my math is right ill be takin them in 2005-2006 i think. LMK

Nico is offline Associate Member
    In that case I would not use them. I read somewhere that the potency starts to diminish a couple of months after the expiration date.

Thread Information