cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Wake up! We need a better t3 faq

I need some clearing up on t3. Ive been doing exhaustive research on it, and theres lots of conflicting info on it, frankly. To tell you the truth, everyone seems to have a different method of dosing it, everyone has a different opinion about it, and misinformation seems to be widespread, as are so called experts - the only one that seems to know much is Mallet. Ive even seen others claim very casually that they do 30 day cycles of t3 and recommend this instead of mallet's cycle, disregarding everything about bodytemperature and thyroid slowdown. I mean cmon, we need a better faq or thread guys! Obviously mallet is not the only knowledgeable t3 bro out there, but he definitely should be the one to write out some concrete info about it once and for all, debunking many other potentially problematic ways of cycling it.
    I explain below.

Personally, Im eager to start t3. Im dedicated as hell and im ready to take the plunge. Yet I really need to have some concrete info that debunks all myths and at least sets a good way, not a standard, but a good and proven way that is not found in threads were arguments and other methods proving it wrong and other conflicting info arise.

Also, side effects. Exactly what can you expect at what dosages. What does it feel like? Does it affect your sleep? Do you eat carbs before cardio? Diet , 403030, lower carbs higher carbs (promote thyroid function).

A good plus to the faq would be how to cycle it with clenbuterol .

Look, I know mallets probably working on one. But for those that are in the know, help compile this faq, I hope you bros agree with me. This would be a great addition to the educational threads board, and needless to say a good boost to your reputation around the t3using and fat loss community!

What do you guys say?

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    A good t3 faq/howto is always a good idea, but can never be a tell-all for any one person.

Most of what we "know" comes from what we read on boards like these and what we've personally experienced. The reason for the conflicting information is that we all have different experiences.

As for sides, I've not noticed any other than nausea on my first run of 200mcg. I took 200mcg of t3 upon waking (empty stomach) and did cardio. A few hours later I thought I was going to die a slow death with a 102 temperature. Needless to say, I took some tylenol and slept the day away which helped.

Diet it still an area where we don't have much concrete information. AM cardio on an empty stomach is the way to do cardio, but some think adding a small amount of carbs before cardio (while running t3) is beneficial. This whole area is still pretty gray, especially with Mallet's 7/5 cycle. Any solid cutting diet should work, but it does seem that I should probably up my carbs a bit during the day as my BBT kept dropping a bit low. Perhaps eating more carbs might help Only way I/we can find out is to experiment.

I'll certainly assist in compiling a FAQ for t3. Mallet knows a ton of info, and I've learned much from him as well as from reading various thyroid disease websites.

If Mallet is up to it, him and I can compile a pretty sturdy FAQ based on current knowledge and experience.

And just a small aside, I just read that aspartame is thought to be detrimental to thyroid function. I started drinking diet dr pepper a week ago (1-2 cans/day) and noticed that I struggled to keep my temps in the good range. Could be a coincidence, I don't know yet. After I finish this 24 pack, no more pop for me.

Again, I'm up for it if Mallet is. I believe I have lots of info I can share with everybody.

Ey supirman thatd be truly a great idea. Everyone has conflicting info and someone has to at least attempt to solidify the t3 ground because right now it aint sturdy - lots of conflicting and possibly dangerous information.
    Lets see what mallet has to say.

BTW, I read in your journal that you were about to roast to death. I have a job and I cant sleep my day away I dont have that luxury. How bad is the "roasting to death" concept. Is it a god **** i cant take it I need to take a cold shower now other wise ill faint or fuk is this uncomfortable my clothes are wet or just i hope others dont get bothered, but im fine feelings. Whatsup?
    Back to the thread you also said in your journal that youre not sure about brand effectiveness. Thatd be a good plus too, perhaps some experiences to add to.

The sides were only on the second day I ran the t3. I also mixed clen with it, which the combination probably jacked my temps up to the sky. I ran t3 with clen this last time around with not a single "hot day". I never sweated much more than normal, just a bit more during workouts.

I'm not liking the mexican Cynomel all that much, but it could have been other factors, such as diet, rest, etc that made my temps low. I'm curious if the diet pop with aspartame is partly to blame.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    i have an ongoing faq constantly being compiled in my head, and when i see a question arise i ask it, and keep on goin

FM, that's what most people do... but it would be a good idea if we posted as thorough of a FAQ as possible. This would educate people much better, and probably lead to safer and more informed decisions.

Yeah i definitely agree with the faq idea. We need something very concrete because soon people will make wrongful decisions. I for one am amazed at the misinformation, and would like to see something more concrete. After all, its what the forums about.
    Now, mallet has to rebuild his reputation daily because of misinformation. With a faq, not only would this help tremendously, all mallet would have to do instead of having to make lengthy explanations would be go read the faq!
    Much more practical, and many people would put it to good use! And for sure, many people can help in its creation! I mean look, mallets method isnt the only method. State others, maybe pros and cons. But for now, the advanced parts and enhancements aside, id like to know what mallet has to say.
    Mallet?

Just as a starter we could start throwin around ideas.
    Another one: usage of t3 without AS = loss or maintenance of lbm?
    Cycling clen
    Dieting
    Carbs before cardio and the stimulus on thyroid (raising temperature?)
    user experiences, perhaps vs dnp (which ive tried)
    training while on t3
    AS cycles to go along with t3 for maximum fat loss and muscle hardening vascularity and what not

Reply with more!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does anyone read my posts?????

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=766

you can see I tell people never to go over 150mcg - gains are not really worth it - and a heck of a bunch of people have used that formula - there certainly is room for continuing knowlege of course but I know that regimine works for most people very well

cycleon is going over 150mg due to catabolism? Thats what ive been reading lately, many bros think that if you go over that you should couple t3 with as. Am i corect?

The only problem I have with the traditional approach is that they make no mention of your BBT or anything. You can go read thyroid disease websites and see that your BBT is of utmost importance.

Oh ok i read it.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    go to google.com and type in the keywords "thyroid" and "temperature" there are many pages that say this is the best way to find out about POSSIBLE thyroid problems.

unfortunately this is what i also read-

"In a hypothyroid state, the day-to-day averages are low and very stable. In a hypoadrenal state including adrenal exhaustion or adrenal stress, the temperatures are low and unstable -- one day they may average 96 degrees and one to two degrees higher the next day. "

mine are low and unstable. how do i fix my adrenals?

promiscio is offline Member
    If someone is going to make a FAQ, it should be someone who has experienced T3 firsthand multiple times.

Also to answer your question Cardiodan, always run an AS with T3. I didnt my first 7/5 cycle and although I lost weight, my strength plummeted.

http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/Medical.htm

some info here. keep clicking next at the bottom for more. here is a quote that is bothering me-

"The right kind of thyroid medicine" means that T3 is best tolerated when well-prepared with a sustained release agent. The T3 is compounded (made by pharmacists) into capsules that are designed to be taken twice a day, every 12 hours, very much on time (not even a few minutes late). The T3 capsules must be prescribed by a doctor. "

"The T3 medicine that is currently on the market (Cytomel ) is instant release. But Dr. Wilson and other doctors have found that Wilson's T3 therapy is far more effective and far better tolerated when the T3 is mixed with a sustained release agent"

he goes on to say that the cytomel pills are absorbed and destroyed by the body in 2 hours.

A good bump here...
    Lets answer that question.

bump up

Thread Information