kaorialfred is offline Member

How much water do you retain?

Morning gentlemen, I am on TRT and currently doing 2.5 cc. Now I just got my shot yesterday. This morning while doing 55 min of cardio, I sweated some weight away. Typical weight for me since dec has been 265 or 264. Now I do take nolva, sometimes I do 20mg sometimes I do 40mg. I have a script for these also. The question Ihave is it normal for me to go from 265 down to 253 in 45 min? I don't know if that's okay, but last week after my cardio kickboxing class I weighed 255. I am taking test cyp, which judging from the threads I have read here, water bloat is normal. I am taking in about 2.2 liters twice a day in water. Help me out is it the dosage of nolva? when I run 20mg I stay at 265 mark. I am going to have to ask my dr.about this also. Just would like some of you experienced users to give me some feedback on water retention, especially when using nolva.
    Thanks in advance.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Not normal but I have a similar issue. Weight will go up and down 20 pounds in a night. 10-15 pounds in a workout for me is not uncommon.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I never really get water rentention while on....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro, that's a lot of water to be sweating out durring kick boxing........ did they have to mop up after you left

When I run long acting estered tests like cyp or enan I will hold water but it will take me a few weeks to drop it. The most I ever held was close to 10lbs that was my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro, that's a lot of water to be sweating out durring kick boxing........ did they have to mop up after you left

When I run long acting estered tests like cyp or enan I will hold water but it will take me a few weeks to drop it. The most I ever held was close to 10lbs that was my first cycle.

Now is that with out doing any anti-e? I take the nolva which I am just running because of I look like I have gyno or prone too. This retention issue is just crazy. So do you think (your opinions or knowledge) Will I forever be on some kind of nolva or diuretic? Any long term use of nolva could be hamful right?

By the way yes I keep towels around in class. Also you may be next to a sweat mongral so you have to proceed with caution. My hat is soaked by the end of the class. I have almost bust my ass mid way thru the class. This morning I was in the garage at home on the treadmill. I did intrevals.

Thanks for the replys, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Now is that with out doing any anti-e? I take the nolva which I am just running because of I look like I have gyno or prone too. This retention issue is just crazy. So do you think (your opinions or knowledge) Will I forever be on some kind of nolva or diuretic? Any long term use of nolva could be hamful right?

By the way yes I keep towels around in class. Also you may be next to a sweat mongral so you have to proceed with caution. My hat is soaked by the end of the class. I have almost bust my ass mid way thru the class. This morning I was in the garage at home on the treadmill. I did intrevals.

Thanks for the replys, much appreciated.
    I always run anti-e's in my cycles....... both a SERM (nolva) and an AI (usually L-dex)........

Do you have high sodium intake in your daily diet? Have you ever gone to the Doc to see if there's another problem like hypertension...... holding too much water is a sign of it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    One gallon weighs 8 lbs. That means you lost over 2 gallons over water. Spill 2 gallons out on the ground and you'll see that it's quite obvious that the scale was tampered with while you were working out. It'd be enough water to cover a 10X10 floor to a depth of 1/2 a cm.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i would get ck'd for hypertension bro,i run alot of gear and really dont hold any water.is your diet clean,hell,even if it wasnt you still shouldn't be fluctuating as much as you do.i would see a doc before you tried to run some lasix or something...let us know how you make out

I always run anti-e's in my cycles....... both a SERM (nolva) and an AI (usually L-dex)........

Do you have high sodium intake in your daily diet? Have you ever gone to the Doc to see if there's another problem like hypertension...... holding too much water is a sign of it.
    I am not running I-dex, asked for the script he said to wait until 30 days or next blood work time. So I am going around to my primary to see if he will give me a script for something. My urologist did mention Teslac and clomid possible scripts. Either way I am trying to look into running Gh and a lower dose of test. I feel like a test subject

by the way ChrisA that's exactly what it looked like the other day. a big freaking sweat puddle.

BTW today I did Kickboxing this morning and I am still holding at get this 259. Now the diet part is the tricky one because I a have a registared dietician and a semi pro body builder doing my meal plan for me and my wife. I am sched to recive a new plan this sat. I don't drop weight like that all the time, it just takes doing Nolva and the weight drops according to dose I would guess. Eitherway yes I am going to get check out by my doc on Monday. Thank you for the input. I just knew deep down that can't be normal water loss.

Don't use clomid....... it's very weak as woking as an anti-e........ L-dex, Proviron , Femera these are good AI that will help keep you dry.......... I would also run Nolva along side of those.....

I forgot about you stating you are on HRT........ so your doc would have told you if there were any physical problems.... hypertension.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wanna see water retention!....

Here's a before and after photo. In the first my test cycle is roughly 2g a week 150mg anapolon per day and approx 400mg deca per wk., second I'm using Winny, Fina and Prop..

yeah, talk to me about water retention!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much water do you retain?-christmas-dinner..jpg   How much water do you retain?-dscf0091.jpg  

WOW ...... LOL that's a lot of water BOUNCER

Dude we may be water related I think that is incredible, so do you have any relaps or what?

WOW ...... LOL that's a lot of water BOUNCER
    LOL, don't I know it!. I hold an unreal amount of water!. Should see me on a full moon, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Dude we may be water related I think that is incredible, so do you have any relaps or what?
    Relaps??... Btw, I kickbox (not that pussy cardio stuff, lol) and fight Judo too. Its unreal what I sweat. When I'm rolling in Judo I have to use the other guys gi to wipe sweat from my eyes!.

I actually would love to do some contact stuff but my wife won't have it. I did TKD for 6 yrs. Also had a brother who was nothing but trouble. So if they couldn't take him, they'd come after me So I understand the thrill of the competiton. The sweat justifies that your pushing yourself and being pushed.

What I was asking was do you retain water still while doing a cycle? What about when you take a break?

Thread Information