simplyjakked is offline Member

cytex pharmacies?

maybe not the exact name but anyone know about them? i believe from canada but not sure, are they good quality and any prices would help thanks?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    maybe not the exact name but anyone know about them? i believe from canada but not sure, are they good quality and any prices would help thanks?
    Cytex is from Western Canada. Prices are going to vary. Decent stuff. I didn't like their prop...but I know other people who love it. As a quick caveat, the only other prop I have used is Virormones so my opinion is heavily skewed in favour of Virormones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cytex pharmacies?-cytex.jpg   cytex pharmacies?-cytex2.jpg  

simplyjakked is offline Member
    thanks brodda! i can just tell youre a pimp!

Klownshoes is offline New Member
    Decent company from what i've heard. Personally I have only tried the trenbolone , worked good but I didn't like the 50mg/cc dosage though. I thought it could be a little higher.

Klownshoes

zmansk1 is offline New Member

deca

I've heard of Cytex before, and this labelling is consistent with the test labels, but I'd like to verify the authenticity of this bottle... and these sust's as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cytex pharmacies?-im000114.jpg   cytex pharmacies?-im000113.jpg   cytex pharmacies?-im000112.jpg  

Beef Eater is offline New Member
    ZMANSK1... the Cytex Deca for which you posted in March...how was your experience with it? I have an exact bottle of what you had posted there and am wondering if it is potent... be cool if you replied thanks either way

zmansk1 is offline New Member

hey beef eater

Hey man, this is an old thread. My experience was not negative. In the past I have never seen great results with deca . I was using it with sust, and some totally authentic delatestryl I was able to get. Honestly, I think the delatestryl had the greatest effect. I'm on a break currently with movig and a new job and all that ****.

I'm a pharmacist, so if you have any other questions, drop me a line

Later
    z

Beef Eater is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the reply there Z man and good luck with your move. I have moved a lot and truly hate it myself...

Cheers

Beef Eater

Thread Information