Thread: how much sus

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

how much sus

what is a good dosage of sus to take per week 750 mgs or 500 mgs per week , shots every m, w , f . please keep in mind i have done previous cycles in the past. thanks for info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    depends on your cycle history but for SUS to be effective it should be injected EOD

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    depends on your cycle history but for SUS to be effective it should be injected EOD
    i have used 500 mgs a week in the past , so is it ok to bump up to 750 mgs or is it too much test for the body? thanks

njk
    i guess i should say what is thje normal amount of sus a week for a an experienced gear user ? thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i have used 500 mgs a week in the past , so is it ok to bump up to 750 mgs or is it too much test for the body? thanks
    If you've done 500mg a week and you were successful, why not do it again to see how your body reacts a second time??? Why waste gear if you don't have to?

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    If you've done 500mg a week and you were successful, why not do it again to see how your body reacts a second time??? Why waste gear if you don't have to?
    i mean i grew, just was thinking that a little higher of a dosage would cause me to grow more considering diet and workout are good. is 750 mgs a week an abnormal amount for an experienced gear user? thanks

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    If you have only done one cycle and it was @ 500mg then just stick with that amount.
    If it was a sust only cycle then throw in some deca and/or some dbol /adrol.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    If you have only done one cycle and it was @ 500mg then just stick with that amount.
    If it was a sust only cycle then throw in some deca and/or some dbol/adrol.
    ok guys , here is some info. i have done about 6-7 cycles in the past 4 years that have all consisted of sus with deca or eq some d-ball, i always kept the dosage of sus at 500 mgs , and my gains were ok, but want a little more size. now i know single ester tests are better but i only have sus right now. so with all that being said is 750 mgs an ok dosage of sus a week or is it too much and i am just wasting it? thanks

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    what were your gains like

njk
    can anyone answer my question?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    imo opinion 750mg is ok. i've done a cycle with 500mg and i wasn't completely sold by the results so i don't see how 1 more cc every week would be counter-productive in any way

njk

anti-e

was thinking of taking .25 mgs of liquidex and 10 mgs of nolvadex , do they cause you to loose size, in other words is there anyone on this board that has taken them during a cycle and not really grow ? thanks

Thread Information