DaveUK is offline Junior Member

first b-12 need a little help

Ok i'm in need of some help here guys, usually I wouln't bother asking but you guys have been helpfull so far so i'll try to push y'all a little further I'm new to this stuff and have never injected before so just need a little help, or maybe it's reasurance

Here's one link for b12 that someone gave...

http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/productr...8BF5DAECC30B74A

^ Is this stuff safe for humans, and what dosage would you recommend. is the only difference the price really?

Or should I go for....

http://lionnutrition.com/shop/produ...a6f96619a58c103

ok also, what doses are safe? I understand a few people use half a CC, what's the safe dosage to be taking? What can I up it to?

Needles, I understand a 25g 1 inch pin would be ok to use right? This isn't a direct vein injection it's a muscle injection right?

Ok, 1 more.... you guys are on about cutting it with prop to ease the pain... what exactly is prop? where can you get it and how do I mix it? is it just to ease the pain? i've tried to find it but the shortened name doesnt explain itself with search.

I'm researching hard as I can and i've taken peoples advice about not going for roids and taking the diet approach to gain mass instead first.

Many thanks!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry bro...but all these questions can be answered in a single search.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    The 3 page B12 thread? well I know that product was recommended but I do want to make sure before I inject something that's sold for sheep and horses, and the correct dosage to use.

And i cant find any usfull information about prop

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    And i cant find any usfull information about prop
    well you must not be trying to hard... prop is testestorone propinate. Test is the # 1 question asked on this board, i dont know why in the h-ell you cant find anythin bout it

Thread Information