Thread: fever!?!

Balex is offline New Member

fever!?!

Guys,
    I just finished a cycle of 250mg E3D of QV test E. My last shot was 6 days ago. Last night I started to have fever which went up to 102 at one time. This morning the fever was gone and I feel fine. What could be the problem? While I was on my cycle I had the same thing happen twice. Is it it still possible to have test flu after 5 days of a last injection?

Thanks!

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Sounds like you may have a case of Herpes

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Sounds like you may have a case of Herpes
    WTF are you talking about dude? I dont get it!

beefydragon is offline Member
    i've never seen this happen this frequently... but i'd check with a doc and run some blood work just to be safe. that's if the problem still persist. g'luck.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    i've never seen this happen this frequently... but i'd check with a doc and run some blood work just to be safe. that's if the problem still persist. g'luck.
    Yesterday I was fine and today also...I think It could have been due to an infection in the quad muscle, I had lots of pain and it was swollen from shooting test while I was on my cycle. The pain in the quad is gone and so is the swelling. I think the infection of abcess has healed or is healing. Could it still be possible that I have an infection with no pain and to swelling? I mean like an deep infection which can not be fealt?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Balex; 06-10-2004 at 01:20 PM.

beefydragon is offline Member
    well, it possible just a flu bug as well... i've had a cold the last 4 days with sore throat... Also, B12 will sometimes give you a warm headrush sensation too... make sure you clean everything before you inject... put a clean cloth or paper towel on the table then get all your gears on it... wipe both the injection site and the bottle itself with alcohol pad... make sure you don't twitch around during injection and also aspirate ... if you hit a never, reinject, because you don't want to damage the nerves...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro AAs use lowers your immune system - sounds like a transient viral syndrome you will be fine and sound like you already are - take it easy - Peace

Thread Information