Mike2002 is offline New Member

maybe gyno help anyone?

well i took a cycle of deca , two cycles of winny and andral for about 2 weeks. I'm only 20 years old I took thisstuff for maybe not even a year. FIRST MY buddies noticed my nipples getting bigger then my nipples were senstive to touch then a coupe days ago i sqeezed them and some stuff came out. ever since the day i squeezed them i dont have that sesntive touch on the nipple and i dont feel a hardness on it as i did before i just dont know what to do like i said im 20

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    same exact thing happened to me. Its the first signs of gyno. Hopefully your on or getting Nolvadex ASAP. start with 80mg a day until pain symptoms go away then drop down till 20mg

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2002
    well i took a cycle of deca, two cycles of winny and andral for about 2 weeks. I'm only 20 years old I took thisstuff for maybe not even a year. FIRST MY buddies noticed my nipples getting bigger then my nipples were senstive to touch then a coupe days ago i sqeezed them and some stuff came out. ever since the day i squeezed them i dont have that sesntive touch on the nipple and i dont feel a hardness on it as i did before i just dont know what to do like i said im 20

dammn dude! you are fukked!! my only suffestion is go to a diary farm and let them hook you up to a tit machine and suck that stuff out! that is what i would do..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I had similar issues .. from 3 weeks of use of crap test prop.

no juice sprayage tho .

I got the novaldex and ran it for almost 2 months .. and I am going thru the end of Pct righ tnow.

I must say tho, I am on clomid and L dex now and have stopped the nolvadex for the last day, as I was running high doses like 80 mg for one month (while off still) then to 60 for a week then 40 for a week then 20mg for a few days and am now off all together for the last day.

I MUST SAY THOUGH, MY NIPPS LOOK SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER .. ITS ALMOST AS IF THE NOLVADEX MADE THEM WORSE OR THE CLOMID AND LDEX MADE IT BETTER.

i DUNNO

odd .. but GOOD

thank geesus
    Last edited by Dally; 06-10-2004 at 12:55 PM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry for the crack man.. i feel for ya bro i really do. i have my fingers crossed.. good luck dude! peace!

Thread Information