Thread: question?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

question?

i was just researching some old posts, and for a first cycle i was reading with a test e only first cycle expect andywhere from 15-25, 30 if ur lucky but with a test e/eq cycle expect 15. Arent u supposed to gian around 20lbs if its ur first time, and eq increases the appetite and the test e is still in their.

the eq ran with your test should help you keep your gains and help lean you out a little. imo you might not see quite as much mass but you'll get more quality muscle with both. then again for first timers test only seems to be the best. just make sure you research anti-e's and pct. how much you gain depends mainly on your diet so it's hard to tell, everyones different

wait stacked with the eq u might not see as much mass, but test e alone will allow more mass than the eq/test e stack?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Yes because EQ will help you keep some of the water and bloat down... so you won't lose as much in the end... Can also be accomplished with L-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    wait stacked with the eq u might not see as much mass, but test e alone will allow more mass than the eq/test e stack?
    exactly depends on your stats too? if your bf% is above average then i would include the eq, you get quality lean tissue. with the test only you'll blow up but lose more in the end. also he's right liquidex will prevent aromitization (spelling) if you just want to run test alone. either way you can't go wrong. do some research on diet too because it's key on your first cycle and every one after. eat often and eat right.

so basically that extra mass from the test e alone is jsut water and once it falls off u will have the same mass as the test/eq stack but the test/eq stack would have made u look harder

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    that's my hope too, I'm about to run the test/eq with nolva and clomid only. I'm sittin around 13% and hopin to get to 11% and a bit harder with it

no not the same mass...you'll get more mass with the test regardless imo but don't expect to keep all of it. with the eq you'll be solid and lose very little if you do your pct and keep hittin the gym hard. if i'm wrong then a senior member correct me. but i think if you can get both; i would do that. it's best to run an androgenic with and anabolic . hope that helps.

for ur first cycle would u run a bulking liek deca /test or a test/eq stack? the thing is i want more mas but i dont want to look to poofy and lose definition to a huge extent

everyones got a different opinion bro. if i'm not mistaken there should be a forum somewhere on deca vs. eq. but with my experience you will see more mass with deca/test and your joints will be lubed nice. the test/eq stack will lean you out a little more but if you use your anti-e' you should be cool with either. final answer deca with test. just make sure you run your test dosage slightly higher than your deca or eq.

when on deca , do u have to inject b-12 or can u take it orally?

i don't know that one bro, you'll have to ask a senior or mod. or just do a search on b-12. sorry

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    when on deca, do u have to inject b-12 or can u take it orally?
    i think your talking about b-6 for deca not b-12.... but b-12 can be done orally or injected, however much better results if injected

can b-6 also be taken orally

im gonna have to disagree... i think with a test/eq stack you will gain more muscle mass overall then just test alone. the Eq will also make you more vascular, add lean quality muscle and make you slightly harder

deca is too harsh to be taken as a first cycle. you might be able to get away with EQ. i ran my first cycle at 300 mg's with test cypionate and gained 29 lbs,kept 19. dont blame it on genetics, blame it on how bad you want it. if your serious about the cycle, dedicate those 12-14 weeks to eating,sleeping,training.if your one of those type of people who are busy 24/7 and are always on there cellular phones, or with there friends instead of eating/sleeping/training, then you expect to see very minimal gains.its all about the dedication.

why would you say deca is too harsh? if it is how come so many older people take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    why would you say deca is too harsh? if it is how come so many older people take it?
    it is one of the harshes if not harshest drug on your hpta... best if introduced in 2nd or better yet 3rd cycle

Thread Information