WazMeister is offline New Member

Serious now... I thinking of taking the step.

Hi all

I have been bodie building now for about 2 and a half years, on/off 2nd year due to having acidents.
    I am fully back at the gym now... but i have bad feelings, no muscle pain or such but bad feelings as what I have acheavied.

I used to be very skinny lad and no shape, I am now a good build but not big and its impressive what I have changd over the 2 years. But what is annoying is steroids and such is like candy over here every ****ers on it.

Just the other day a friend walked in, looking good and better than me... I thought jeez not seem him since school (5 yrs ago).
    I ask how long he been going to gym as I never see him there, he replied "I go now and then..maybe twice a month not even that.
    I watched him work out and I am no pro but he was jumping from one thing to another lifting our of ryhem.

This has really annoyed me as eveyone is on steroids and getting very good baodies who rarely atttend the gym or even never been!

Now.. the point is not mainly I want to get on steroids cause everyone is, i am not "keep up with the jonses". Basicly after 2 and a half years I feel I am at the peak I can get to by taking creatine, weight gainer (i have fast metabolsim hard to put mass on). I finally think its time for me to move on something stronger but being serious now I need top advice and tips as I am worried at the same time.

I need to get the right stuff that make me get a overall better bodie/mass while being toned as well.

Now someone mentioned 1 decker (if thats how it spelt) and 1 suss a week for me.... What do you people think?

I really do need advice on this so i dont find my self on a death bed.

I have acne on my chin and around my mouth and on the sides of my neck, and I get spots now and then on my back I thought i best mention this as I hear being on steroids can cause acne so I need to be on something that hopefully won't make it really worse.

I also been told their is stuff to take that can stop bad symptoms happing to me, what are these called what should I take? etc

Basicly I need as much info as possible, how I take em, what I take, when I take em.. do I need to keep to a strict diet while on them? Do I take something else with em? What should I take? 1 decker 1 suss? or something else.

Please please I beg of thee make me feel better about my self by getting a better bodie, lend me your advice.

Regards

Waz

Update

After reading steroids .com I have been thinking.

I'd like to take 1 DECA -DURABOLIN a week
    and

1 SUSTANON 250 a week

Along with PROVIRON to help preven bitch tits and maybe other side affects.

What do you think/suggest?

Is this enough to get me bigger to what I seek and less enough to try keep side affects away/low.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Steroids are not magic and will not automatically make you have a bigger and better body. If you have a $hitty diet and $hitty workout habits you will get $hitty results from a cycle.

Your friend who you says he works out twice a month is lying to you. There is no way he can be in excellent condition ON or OFF steroids only working out twice a month.

As far as cycle advice... You need to research. You have not listed your age, your stats, your workout history, your desired goals. No one can offer advice without it.

Keep reading the board and use the search button. There is plenty of information here.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    stick to a single ester test (enanthate ) @ 500mg ew for 10 wks

keep reserching and post a correctly laid out cycle for critique

whats your heigh/weight/age?

just cuzz you see your friends doin it, you wanna jump on the boat also?2 1/2 years isnt jack in the weightlifting community.it took my 7 1/2 years to get to where i was naturally before i touched anabolics. keep training naturally you still have a long way to go.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Steroids are not magic and will not automatically make you have a bigger and better body. If you have a $hitty diet and $hitty workout habits you will get $hitty results from a cycle.

Your friend who you says he works out twice a month is lying to you. There is no way he can be in excellent condition ON or OFF steroids only working out twice a month.

As far as cycle advice... You need to research. You have not listed your age, your stats, your workout history, your desired goals. No one can offer advice without it.

Keep reading the board and use the search button. There is plenty of information here.
    I agree, the god honest truth is I don't even think you are ready. It doesn't seem like you are consistant and have a good diet. You def. have not peaked out without mastering those things. As for getting serious, sure get serious but not with steroids. Get your diet in check, go to the gym on a regular basis and train hard. Steroids are not miracle drugs, they take harder work to achieve the results I am looking for... Do a little more research. No flame just my opinion...

bro you need more research. look up different test esters, anti-estrogens, post-cycle therapy and build a little bit better plan. it sounds like to me you're doing it for your friend and not for you. do it for yourself. you look in the mirror every day right. anyhow, do some more searching and stick with a single test for first time. like carlos said though, there's a lot more to it like a strict diet cardio. good luck man

Yo

Thanks for advice

I am 21 yrs old.

I weigh currently at 11st

My height is about 5'8 or 5'9.

not 1/2 yr, I been training 2 years and a half.

Its not mainly cause my friend, I stare at my self in mirror all time.... I look at my self and I am not happy with my bodie. I eat plenty, I get plenty carbs and protien in my bodie yet I am still not happy just my overall bodie is not what I want and going on and on I don't notice much diffrence.

I see what your saying and I think its great advice... maybe i should steer clear.. but then again maybe I should try the 1 dek, 1 sus a week.

I attend gym mon/tues/thurs and sat if i feel for it.

I train mon- shoulders/tris
    tues- chest/bis
    thurs- back/traps

sat- legs

I don't wanna get massive 21 biceps, big fat chest that poke people in the eyes, I already have a ok formish bodie but it aint cutting it to my likings I just wanna get a better bodie than what I got now and working out + my diet does not seem to be doing the job.

What do u think?

More to it

If there is more to it... explain.

You mention a strict cardio, I have a very fast metabolsim its mega hard for me to put mass on so would I still need to do extreme cardio when going on steroids ?

If I get on steroids I am going to buy in alot more protien and chicken and double maybe tripple my current dosage.

What you think?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    definatly reconsider the 1 dek 1 sus a week thing

your not ready. plain and simple. it coulda took you 2 seconds to think of a workout plan like that. go to the diet and training forum and do some homework. steroids arnt gonna solve your problem. in most cases, people who barely know anything about diet and training also have no clue about anabolics. your not ready.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I'm not quite sure I understand...how much do you weigh?

Also, for someone to say that after 2 1/2 years you are not ready is not a helpful statement. You can't just generalize like that...If you know what you are doing you can definitely make serious physique changes in that time or less...and have enough natural base for a cycle. It depends entirely on the person and the amt of knowledge they have of dieting.

Read...learn...and then fvck everybody else...once you know what you're doing...nuke your system with anabolics and let God sort it out.
    Last edited by Hooligan; 06-10-2004 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WazMeister
    Thanks for advice

I am 21 yrs old.

I weigh currently at 11st

My height is about 5'8 or 5'9.

not 1/2 yr, I been training 2 years and a half.

Its not mainly cause my friend, I stare at my self in mirror all time.... I look at my self and I am not happy with my bodie. I eat plenty, I get plenty carbs and protien in my bodie yet I am still not happy just my overall bodie is not what I want and going on and on I don't notice much diffrence.

I see what your saying and I think its great advice... maybe i should steer clear.. but then again maybe I should try the 1 dek, 1 sus a week.

I attend gym mon/tues/thurs and sat if i feel for it.

I train mon- shoulders/tris
    tues- chest/bis
    thurs- back/traps

sat- legs

I don't wanna get massive 21 biceps, big fat chest that poke people in the eyes, I already have a ok formish bodie but it aint cutting it to my likings I just wanna get a better bodie than what I got now and working out + my diet does not seem to be doing the job.

What do u think?
    First of all when you say "i go on these days, if i feel for it" doesn't cut it when you're cycling. you need to eat, sleep, breathe, and crap at the gym. dont overtrain but just going when you feel like it won't get you anywhere if you do decide to start then you still need more research. you still have only mentioned deca and sustanon . like the others told you stick with a single ester test only at first. you also didn't mention any anti-estrogens or clomid/hcg . keep hittin that search button man. these guys will tell you the same thing i am. but if you're a "hard-gainer" then if and when you start then lay off the cardio a bit. maybe twice a week just don't neglect your core/abs. cardio is just going to burn those calories that you're trying to convert to muscle and you're right about the protein. i would recomend 1 1/2 grams per pound of bodyweight daily. drink tons of water. your muscles are made up of 70-75% of water and you'll need it to flush out too. alright dude you've exhausted me i hope that helped

scottmcty is offline New Member
    hi there wazmiester and welcome to the board
    right
    i understand u want to try riods and get a good and bigger body
    u been training for 2 and half years now which is ok is a ok back ground,dont get me wrong
    u say u eat alot of of protein and u are getign your cabrs and your training seems to be ok my friend
    u want to do soem research etc... as much as u can fidn out what they do to u etc....
    once u know the in's and out's of them it will make more sence etc...
    u are older enough to know what u are doing etc... and u have your own mind etc...
    we are here to help my friend
    if u are realy kena on doing them do soem good research my friend read the forums be free to ask what ever u want dont be scared to ask anything ok my friend if somone laughs at your quistion they are the laugh
    and as u said the cyle u want to try that seems ok for a beginers alot fo people will say try 500mg of test for 1st but u dont know how your body will react ot it so always best to try low at first hten maybe go higher on 2nd one etc....
    if u worried of sides etc.. run some proviron or nolvadex etc....

we are here to help
    a nice cyel to recommend woudl be liek this start on something low to see how u get on i not saying do this i just given u info just incase u do decide to try steriods my friend

week 1 to 8= 1amp of sust a week 250 mg
    week 1 to 8=1 amp of deca 200mg
    week 1 to 8=1 tab a day of proviron 25mg
    and keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symtons
    or u can run the nolvadex from
    week 1 to 8=1 tab a day 20mg if u want to be safe
    always best to be safe than sorry my friend
    and clomid for your pct

i hope this help wazmiester
    thanks scott

deca for 8 weeks won't cut it bro...stick with test for 10 weeks give or take.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Steroids are addictive. They will and can make you go a little whacko. Also, sustenon made me look at goats in a sexual way for some reason...lol There are a lot of risks invovled. I have said this many many times. There are great supplements out today for the natural bodybuilder. If you don't plan on competeing then stay clear of aas. Peace

hmm

I did mention I will take PROVIRON along with 1 dek and 1 sus

Which should help block out gly affects and impotence.

I think I may typed things wrong at the start as u all think I am some sort of noob.

I have a good basic bodie and I feel within my heart if I get on roids it take me to that upper level that I seek.

I feel that if I do 1 dek 1 sus a week along with PROVIRON I should be fine, but if I notice anything dodgy or i do not like "WHAM!" i am off them there and then and never go back.

I be working out abs everynight i am at the gym too which should help as well.

I will probley buy in about 5 crates of "FIT PROTEIN" for the time i am on cycle.

3 tubs of reflex protien
    Chicken and basicly keeping strict to what i eat.

6am Morning 1 relfex protien with water, porridge oats
    10:30am- beans on toast or egg on toast along with half a relfex protien with milk
    1:30pm lunch, sandwhiches, yogurts or something at the cateen like a big meal.

3:30pm other half of my reflex.

4pm home, dinner
    gym
    home from gym
    fit protien
    snack before bed
    sleep

I feel i dedicated and ready for this, but if i notice 1 side affect then I off.

I been told everyone gets smaller balls on this, so if I notice this should I panic or not panic as they result to normal once my cycle is over correct?

bro i hate to tell you but you're still way off. proviron inhibits aromitization but won't block it completely. you'll need nolvadex or liquidex, unless i'm wrong someone correct me.

also you can't just "wham" stop. if you think your balls will shrink (which they probably will with sust or any test) wait till you just quit out of nowhere. you have to plan it and always use proper pct. if not have fun with a little temporary impotence.

yea

I be taking nova as well
    I just read that it can cut out some of what deker does and seeing I only doing 1 a week do not want to cut it out too much.

now you're on the right track but i think you mean deca , as in deca durabolin . no offense bro i'm just lettin you know just like i got told.

yea

Yea Deca .

For the comedown of coming off, I be cutting the 1 dec and sus to half a week..
    Slightly getting my bodie prepared to come off it, while still staying on the pro and the nov.

with that low dose of 200 and 250mg's you don't need to taper down. just start the deca a week early so when you take your last stick you will still have one cc of sust left. the deca will exit in about 17 days and the sust about 12-14 i BELIEVE. you need to double check when to start pct but nonetheless they are both around 2 weeks. i've quit test and deca at the same time and started pct 2 weeks later and i was fine. no need to taper or cut in half though. but bro i want to help you not give you bad info so double check the times and see how long before you start.

it seems like your trying to fight against everyone thats telling you your not ready, so im pretty much through trying to argue. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    it seems like your trying to fight against everyone thats telling you your not ready, so im pretty much through trying to argue. good luck.
    agreed, go by the book anabolics 2004 and read it 35 times.
    good luck man

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Keep reading. Nolvadex will not help if you have deca related side effects.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    anybody else think that wazmeister is scottymcty.. hah i just think they type the same and both dont know how to spell, well i dont thihnk your ready wazmeister.. seems like u just learned about steroids yesterday ... keep it off for a while

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Jesus this thread gave me a headache.

We can give you much better advice Wazmeister, if you post a picture.

a picture

here is me about year and a half ago....tanned and toned.

I not got any recent ones but i not so toned anymore, no abs and much bigger in mass basicly than that. Thats me very toned.

thats me about a year in working out dedicated.

http://www.mins.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/waz.JPG

scottmcty is my brother who i see twice a week, he knows a bit but not as much as he think he does.

Tbh it seems you can never learn enough about steroids its a ever lasting learning curve like a hobbie. Best way to learn is experince in my opinion.

here is me about year and a half ago....tanned and toned.

I not got any recent ones but i not so toned anymore, no abs and much bigger in mass basicly than that. Thats me very toned.

thats me about a year in working out dedicated.

http://www.mins.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/waz.JPG

scottmcty is my brother who i see twice a week, he knows a bit but not as much as he think he does.

Tbh it seems you can never learn enough about steroids its a ever lasting learning curve like a hobbie. Best way to learn is experince in my opinion.

jeezus, you cant weigh more than 130 lbs. your arms look no more bigger than 12 inches and your chest girth isnt large enough to be benchpressing 185.

bro not sound like a dick, but get back in the gym and do some work.it looks like to me you dont know too much about diet and training bro, not enough to be gaining weight the right way. your not ready for steroids .
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-11-2004 at 09:43 AM.

yea

Agreed, like I said thats like year ago or so.
    WHen i first started, i alot more meat now

Also i know ur all helping me and I am very very greatful for all this help.

But enough of the insults, maybe a few suggestions of a DIET would lead me in the right direction then please?

Some suggestions what my daily intake should be to get bigger overall mass? look better, and get rid of my dam twig wrists that make me not wanna wear t-shirts.

P.S for 3rd time I alot bigger than that these days.

work out hard.. and eat.. def not ready for a cycle.. but take alot of weighgainers and hit the gym hardddd

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    jeezus, you cant weigh more than 130 lbs. your arms look no more bigger than 12 inches and your chest girth isnt large enough to be benchpressing 185.

Then i weighed 9stone
    Now I am a 11stone

Bencpress I do 8 reps of 15kg, 8 reps of 17 and halfkg and last set I do 8 reps of 20kg.

Ponder

I going to take your advice and hold up for a bit before I jump on them......

But I want your help to make me steer clear of them, I need advise on workouts to get me more mass while keeping good form, a good diet too.

Currenyl this is probley my daily diet-

7am- noodles or ceral with a cup of tea.

10:30am- beans on taost or 2 pouched eggs on toast + half of weight gain shake

1:30pm sandwhiches, 2 yougurts and if i have the money I wont have that and buy a fully fledged meal at the canteen.

4pm- the other half of my weight gainer drink

home about 4:30pm, rest 6pm dinner
    8pm gym.

home
    A full weight gainer drink and before bed a mid night snack like noodles or sandwhiches etc.

Weekends I full out peck at everthing i site and eat alot.

my work out is

Mon- Shoulders and triceps
    Tues- Chest and Biceps
    Thurs- back/traps
    Sat- Legs

Rest days I rest, i get 8 hours sleep a night.

I do all this and notice my arms never getting bigger or my overall mass.
    I have a good chest and a ok back and my traps are pretty cool, my whole arms though are bad, i got ok biceps but jesus my wrists are like ****ing twigs i hate wearing t-shirts because of it. I work out my fore arms at home but i never notice all this time the area around my wrists get big they just like dam bamboo sticks makes me feel bad pyschailly and mentally. I hate people seeing me with top off due to my wrists it just makes me look that much smaller.

I just thought taking the above diet with adding

1 extra weight gainer shakes per day, chicken for lunch and a FIT PROTEIN (50grams protien) at night on top of all of it with dec and sus once a week would push me safely towards my goal.

With also taking PROVIRON and NOLVADEX while the time I on steroids . And carry on when i off roids for 2 weeks

okay try this workout out then.. do chest and tries , then next day back and bis, shoulders and traps, legs, rest start over .. switch them up.. but remember chest complimetns tries and back compliments bies so do those together..

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    The most important thing for you to start doing is count your Cals. Find out what your body needs to maintain it's current weight then add 500-1000 to determine what you should be eating in a given day.

Take a look at this "bulking diet".
    HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

Though, I don't think you have to eat this clean at your stage, the diet outlined above will give you some good ideas as to what and how often you should be eating.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Phew....This thread drained me. You should try and eat roughly 1.5-2.0g of protein per body weight. Eat 6-8 meals a day. IF you go to the diet forum, there is a lot of great stuff in there. Oh yeah,shooting Sust and Deca once a week for 8 weeks iis not smart. Do you know that Sust needs to be injected EOD(every other day). You need to slow down, and research your tail off. Steroids are NOT a miracle drug. I bet if your get your diet in check, you will grow like a weed.

Welcome to the board,

BLT

Then i weighed 9stone
    Now I am a 11stone

Bencpress I do 8 reps of 15kg, 8 reps of 17 and halfkg and last set I do 8 reps of 20kg.
    8 reps of 20kg?what is that, 50 lbs?
    bro in my final powerlifting meet, i was benchpressing 385(dunno how many kilograms that is) and that was natural.most of the other members bust theyre ass to get there benchpress in the 300/400s atleast before they hit the needles.

Thread Information