FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member

Curious about Dbol

Hey all just curious about Dbol ppl keep saying not to take it alone ! may i ask why is the gain wont me as much as with TEST or is it bad for the health?? can i know why not to take it by itself. I am really wondering i have 2 Buddies right now on it my buddie mark started the Gym 8 months ago weighting 162 Lbs i mean very small for a 5 ft 11 inch man !! within a month of Dbol only Gained 24 lbs of hard muscle !! he's now at 186lbs and makes me thinking wow if it's not good to take it alone because of not so good gain imagine if taken the properway. i Just need opinion if anyone can help pls. thanks all ...

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Well, your freind isn't going to retain much of that unless he was VERY far from his genetic limit. Dbol alone doesn't = suicide, but there are certainly better options availible. The reason most guys will say not to run it alone is Dbol is toxic to the liver, and even though it is a very potent steroid , it can't be run for more than a few weeks, and you will need a cycle of 8-12 weeks duration to make good gains. Keep in mind that the 20lbs that you might gain from dbol in 4 weeks will be a lot of water. But if you run it with test and use dbol to jumpstart, you are in business.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do a search on "dbol only" you will get plenty of info

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Well, your freind isn't going to retain much of that unless he was VERY far from his genetic limit. Dbol alone doesn't = suicide, but there are certainly better options availible. The reason most guys will say not to run it alone is Dbol is toxic to the liver, and even though it is a very potent steroid, it can't be run for more than a few weeks, and you will need a cycle of 8-12 weeks duration to make good gains. Keep in mind that the 20lbs that you might gain from dbol in 4 weeks will be a lot of water. But if you run it with test and use dbol to jumpstart, you are in business.
    agreed

most people use dbol to jumpstart a cycle. dbol is best used weeks 1-4 with a test

thanks for the info thats what i keep telling them but they dont believe me cause i never took anything lol but i am the smart one i came on this forum to educate myself. And try to educate them but i will have to show them this post and the info u guy's are giving me. !! As test what should they take ? u guy's have any good answer to that thanks..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test enanthate or cypionate .. click on the link in my signature

Thanks Consistency very help full.

Thread Information