UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Pre-loading syringes - do you do it ?

I just started my new cycle and am preloading syringes.

how many days ahead can I preload? Is there a sterility issue for juice and B12 sittin in a syringe for 2 weeks ?

How many days ahead do you preload ?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    why do you want to preload?

i never liked preloading, its better to keep things as sterile as possible by always just unwrapping your syringe and drawing at the same time and doing everything at once. ive always thought it to be kinda dirty if i were to pre load it and just let it sit untill im ready to do it.are you traveling for some reason?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    i never liked preloading, its better to keep things as sterile as possible by always just unwrapping your syringe and drawing at the same time and doing everything at once. ive always thought it to be kinda dirty if i were to pre load it and just let it sit untill im ready to do it.are you traveling for some reason?
    im doing it cause of all the mess and used needles and syringe wrappers and pullin out all the stuff from the hiding place etc.

Most of the work of loading ios the overhead of handinlg the gear. Its much more efficient to pre-load

question is - is it safe and sterile to do it ?

these no doubt about the practicality of it though

personally i would not do it, its not sterile enough.. although some ppl so go over board about this sterile stuff...

the sterility is all up to you bro. it all depends on where you place it, temp, how long you place it there. just try and keep it as clean as possible and you should be fine.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done it a few times. Left it pre loaded for about 4 days and never got infections.
    I went away for the weekend or something and just wanted to bring the syringe already to go. Or going to my girlfriends house and forgot about it, etc.
    I wouldnt sweat it. Just keep it sealed with the lid and dont mess with it too much.

Thread Information