Thread: first cycle

Doc40 is offline Associate Member

first cycle

Whats up everyone I'm new to the forum but I've decided to take the plunge. For my first cycle I'm going to take test and eq for 14 weeks and then winnie for 4 and end with a post cycle of chlomid to get me back on top of my game. Also I'll be taking nolvadex to limit the negative effects of the test and eq. I've read alot about this and it seems to be a good first cycle. I'm only planning on doing one cycle so I want this to count. Let me know what you guys think.

First, do you know how many times i've hear i'm only planning on doing one cycle. that's funny sh*t. believe me bro you see you body transform and it will become part of your life. you may not cycle year round or anything but im just saying if you're going to do one just know that you're going to want to do another. There's a lot of senior members and mods that can answer your question better but imo i think you should stick with just test for 10-12 weeks or test/eq for 10-12 weeks. forget the winny for now. too many compounds for your first time. just my two cents. but keep researching to make sure it's what you want.

p.s. what's your stat's and how come it says you joined in Nov 2001 with 207 posts. ****

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    imo i think you should stick with just test for 10-12 weeks or test/eq for 10-12 weeks. forget the winny for now. too many compounds for your first time.
    I tend to agree with this. Drop the winny. I would just run the test/eq, and run it for 12 weeks.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    My stats are : 21 years old, weight 180 body fat: 12%, 3 years training

I'm looking to put on some serious mass but i want to stay lean (and yes i know you can't get big and lean at the same time) I'm lookiing for quality long term growth.

I heard the winny would lean me out and would be a good product to use at th end of a cycle. As to being a new member i was referring to this being my first real cycle. Sorry for the confusion.

TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member
    imo I think you should not only lower it to 10-12 weeks but also drop the eq and winny... thats something you should consider taking as a 2nd cycle... I took aratest (50mg prop and 200m Enanthate ) per week for 10 weeks and gained 15lb... With that I messed up a lot too.. I didnt eat as much and didnt drink a lotta water... also the prop runs outta your body in 2 days so essencially I was really only taking 200mg/wk..... If you really wanna take more than what I did then either do 500mg enan or 250mg enan with 200mg eq or deca (Both are good)... Just make sure you run more test then eq or deca.

Thread Information