Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Celebrities cycling?

I know what this forum is about but i've got to know what everyone thinks of some of these people. Are they on or off? I'm going to say 50 cent, Vin Diesel, LL Cool J, and many more are juicin hard? any opinions

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    michael clarke duncan... He's well over 250 and its impossible to hold that kind of muscle weight naturally.

I believe 50 cent, Vin Diesel, LL Cool J, HAVE or ARE juicing.

nsa
    Compared to michael clarke duncan these guys are small. He's the guy from the green mile and daredevil. Oh BTW he gained 40 pounds for the daredevil movie...

theres only 1 guy who i think has juiced. if any1 has seen any given sunday or 'the program', its that 1 big white guy with long hair.hes ALWAYS in football movies but i forgot his name. anyone know what im talkin about?

yeah that brotha is biiiiiiiiigg. i'd pick michael clarke duncan in a bar fight. also do you guys think the rock is on or off in his new movies? what about tyson beckford?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Carrot Top. No joke, that skinny red headed stepchild got big quick.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod

he did get big pretty quick

nsa
    The guy latimer form the program was juicing for sure, the rock could be juicing but he was all natural at miami when he played football and he was big then so i dunno.

nsa
    I think vin deisel could be natural, 50 could be natural, they aren't all that impressive, their somewhat big but within the natural endocrine system limitations.

EastCoaster is offline Banned

Honestly... I noticed that too.

How about that one actor... I cant remember his name, I think he's the Governor of California?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    he was all natural at miami when he played football and he was big then so i dunno.
    how do you know that?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster

How about that one actor... I cant remember his name, I think he's the Governor of California?

Oh you mean that guy from Ausrtia. eah WTF is his name????
    Arnold Drummond I think.

I think he played in that movie terminator but Im pretty sure hes all natural. Just good genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I think he played in that movie terminator but Im pretty sure hes all natural. Just good genetics

Oh you mean that guy from Ausrtia. eah WTF is his name????
    Arnold Drummond I think.

OK, now we're getting somewhere. If not steroids , does anybody know what exactly this Arnold Drummond form Austria actually took?

lmfao. that's hilarious that other people notice f*ckin carrot top. i thought i was the only one. he used to be rail then. What about Ben Wallace? i think he's hittin the sauce. but i don't know nsa 50 didn't look natural to me.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    This is seriously funny because I saw him on Tough Crowd last night, or maybe an ad for the episode, and I thought the same thing. Someone else in the room, that doesn't juice or know I do, said they thought he had.

carrot top is the most sauced up celebrity out there hands down. He probably got made fun of so much for doing those stupid ass commercials that he had to juice up.. intimidation factor.

everyone always forgets the lou ferrigno was the original hulk.before your terminators and 1 800 collect commercials........

nsa
    I know the rock was natural at miami during the season because they get tested by the ncaa. Carrot top got big yes, but he's still well within the natural limitations of his body. 50 could have juiced but i think he is still within the natural limits of his body. Im not saying these guys def didn't juice but they have physiques definately attainable naturally. You need to think of guys who are well over 200 lbs. of muscle, thats the sign of someone using gear.

I have family that lives down the street from him in Orlando... maybe I'll have to rob him and steal all his gear

thats too funny he's got pipes now, his arms used to look like a garden hose. i bet he gets more putang now though. so what's up with ben wallace or terrell owens? no comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    lmfao. that's hilarious that other people notice f*ckin carrot top. i thought i was the only one.
    I hadn't even got to this one yet!

I know the rock was natural at miami during the season because they get tested by the ncaa. Carrot top got big yes, but he's still well within the natural limitations of his body. 50 could have juiced but i think he is still within the natural limits of his body. Im not saying these guys def didn't juice but they have physiques definately attainable naturally. You need to think of guys who are well over 200 lbs. of muscle, thats the sign of someone using gear.

How do you know he got tested? I played college football too. The whole team does not get tested unless you win the National Championship. I got tested several times while I played... But I also know people that never got tested. The NCAA only tests about 10-15 players a year... with a roster of 60-70 players, thats not that many getting tested.

love to talk more about it but I gotta go lift. My new goal is to look like carrot top

oh yeah what about the strongman competitions. do they test those guys? you know, like magnus samuellson, johnny perry, etc.?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    michael clarke duncan... He's well over 250 and its impossible to hold that kind of muscle weight naturally.
    i think he's closer to 300,,he's a biggun...esp on the green mile..

thats too funny he's got pipes now, his arms used to look like a garden hose. i bet he gets more putang now though. so what's up with ben wallace or terrell owens? no comments?

Terrell Owens is very cut... probably prop, anavar , and winstrol .

I think you need to think about the difference between a body builder using and someone who's looking for a shortcut using. These guys are within their natural limits but I would be suprised if they didn't get a boost somewhere. Maybe they didn't but I wouldn't use, "He could be bigger", for a diffinitive reason as to why they haven't.

nsa
    ben wallace and TO def get tested. And the rock might not have been testing every season but im sure he got tested at least a few times and as anyone who plays NCAA ball of any sort knows, you don't risk your eligibility for gear. And come on, you know they test miami.

oh yeah what about the strongman competitions. do they test those guys? you know, like magnus samuellson, johnny perry, etc.?
    Do those guys .......... Naaaaaahhh...... never. That would be cheating.

Rumors that Brad Pitt juiced before he made troy. Havent seen it but I heard that he got pretty swole

ben wallace and TO def get tested. And the rock might not have been testing every season but im sure he got tested at least a few times and as anyone who plays NCAA ball of any sort knows, you don't risk your eligibility for gear. And come on, you know they test miami.

LOL. come on bro. I played. First of all, the chances of a player getting tested are slim. The majority of the players that get tested are first and second year players anyway. And if you were picked to get tested, its VERY easy to cheat the system. Dont you think its kinda funny that you never hear about college football players getting busted with steroids ? I guess the whole NCAA is clean.

LOL. come on bro. I played. First of all, the chances of a player getting tested are slim. The majority of the players that get tested are first and second year players anyway. And if you were picked to get tested, its VERY easy to cheat the system. Dont you think its kinda funny that you never hear about college football players getting busted with steroids? I guess the whole NCAA is clean.
    This is what I was thinking but didn't have the personal experience to back it up. I'd wager money these players are using plenty. I see people on here asking how to get around their NCAA testing.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I see people on here asking how to get around their NCAA testing.

I wont post it in the open, but if you PM me I'd be more than willing to tell some crazy stories that actually worked.

yeah brad pitt got swole and so did he in fight club...ben wallace, TO, and the other athletes like sosa they've all got lab **** that's not detected. it's obvious.
    Hey east coast for real, do they get tested i honestly don't know. it seems like nobody can be that superhuman without a little help.
    i'm not downing any of these guys that work hard but cmon look at before and after pics.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i agree..that guy is rediculouly big - his arm must be around 22" - 23"

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I have family that lives down the street from him in Orlando... maybe I'll have to rob him and steal all his gear
    well where I work Y in Orlando, he's in my branch sometimes working out. He's is big dude, but he looks natural. I don't know I'm at work, he's working out. Ya should have been there the night he walked up to get on a machine station. I was in there and I almost screamed 1-800 motherfreakin carrot top. Dude I so quickly called my wife and said "He's freaking the Orange Incredible HULK

Needless to say I see him every now and then. He's more prone to WP area than down town. Actually my older brother has a build like 50 and he mostly did gymnastics in high school. Genetics could be. Tell ya what when he hit 33 it went all down hill.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    everyone always forgets the lou ferrigno was the original hulk.before your terminators and 1 800 collect commercials........
    Who forgot? I didn't.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL. come on bro. I played. First of all, the chances of a player getting tested are slim. The majority of the players that get tested are first and second year players anyway. And if you were picked to get tested, its VERY easy to cheat the system. Dont you think its kinda funny that you never hear about college football players getting busted with steroids? I guess the whole NCAA is clean.
    yeah i think this makes sense too... even if it wasn;t during season they still have 6 months off season to juice... and have it out of their system in time....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information