garygill is offline Junior Member

How Would I Know?

how would i know wether i hit fat or muscle?wen i aspirate .i usually get air?does that mean i hit muscle?if i hit fat..what would i get if i aspirate?AIR???? ...does it matter whether i hit muscle or fat?because i was just wondering!THANKS

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    where are you shooting??? If you are using the proper needle and shooting deep you should have no worries

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Gage said, the purpose of a 1.5 in the glute is to assure you get past fat in to muscle.

well, usually on the vial it says "for instramuscular use only". if you inject it into a fat deposit your gonna clot it up and its going no where. dont inject into areas with alot of fat. if your body fat is over 30%(i hope not) you shouldnt be touching a needle in the first place lol.

but just, flex your quad out and feel where your muscle striations are, aim for the belly, relax your muscle then just do it. delts are always easier for me. if you aspirate and you draw blood that means you hit a vein and you definitly dont wanna do that. if you aspirate and just draw up air bubbles then your good to go, inject.

if your concerned about injecting into fat instead of muscle, and your hitting your quads/gluts up, then just use a 1.5 inch needle instead of 1 inch.

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    how would i know wether i hit fat or muscle?wen i aspirate .i usually get air?does that mean i hit muscle?if i hit fat..what would i get if i aspirate?AIR???? ...does it matter whether i hit muscle or fat?because i was just wondering!THANKS
    You dont actually take air out of the mucsle or fat, you just expand the already existing air buddles present within the end of the syringe. ** You cant initially see them because they are microscopic.

Either way if you go deep enough you will hit muscle, unless your extremely fat and have a lack of muscle.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I've read on this board that injections into fat will still disperse, just at a slower rate. In addition, oil may be more likely to seep out after injecting resulting in some lost gear.

Thread Information