Thread: Extended Cycles

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Extended Cycles

I've been on Prop for 8 weeks now at 100mgs. ED and i wanted to stay on longer. What do you guys think about maybe switching to enanthate or cypionate and running it at a lower dose, say 1cc per week, as some what of a "bridge" between my next cycle? Do you think its a good idea to stay on or should i just come off and take like 4 months off before I do my winter cycle? Because if I stayed on it would be for a total of like 6 months on gear. Whats the longest you guys have stay on and what problems did you have finally coming off?

Thanks for the input guys

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Time on= Time off

You can give it 2 to 4 more weeks. But the longer you stay on the harder it will be to recover (htpa will be shut down hard). Since time on=time off. If you go off in a couple of weeks and do PCT for a month you will still need 2 more months off time before you start you next cycle, which wont be too far away from winter. Not only that, I would use the time before my next bulker to cut up, but not during PCT of course because your trying to minimize muscles loss during the critical time period after a cycle.

700mg is a little steep. If this is your first cycle I would have gone with 500mg, but again that depends on your stats. What are they?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say go another 4 weeks and then take two months off before the bulker. There is no intelligent reason to bridge between steroid cycles with steroids . That's not bridging, it's continuos use. That's the difference between use and abuse.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Do whatever you are going to do and then do your pct and stick to what the guys are saying as far as Time on= Time off. I'm going for 16 weeks this next run

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Time on= Time off
    although thats true you didnt answer his question. if you are not ready to come off....stay on. get some HCG and tribulus , shoot the HCG 500IU E4D, and take 3-5grams of trib a day, that will help you ALOT when recovering form this cycle

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replies everyone....I still haven't decided on what i'm going to do. I do know that I will stay on the prop for at least another 4 weeks. I forgot to post stats...

23 years old
    5'8" 185 lbs. @ 10%bf
    3 cycles so far

Thread Information