pbjones81 is offline New Member

help, i need to know the dosage for test propionate <aviator labs>

i am new to anabolic steroids and have a probably simple question for you guys..

I have some testosterone propionate from a place called aviator labs and i need to know how much my dosage should be. I have researched prop and found out that the correct dosage is 50-100 mg every third day.....the problem is I dont know what the mg/ml concentration is of this particular labs product....i cant find any info on them so i dont have any direct support. i wanted to come here to get the opinion of people who know more about this than me so what is the most common concentration of prop? what should I do? any recommended starting dosages without knowing the concentration? thanks in advance
    Last edited by pbjones81; 06-10-2004 at 06:04 PM.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if Im wrong here but I think prop is supposed to be injected at 100mg ED

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct, Prop needs to be injected ED or EOD at most. Doesn't your gear have a label? It should say something like

100mg/10ml

AVIATOR is offline Banned
    yes all aviator labs gear has a label (an excellent one btw) and the prop is 100mg/10ml

SanitysDawn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AVIATOR
    yes all aviator labs gear has a label (an excellent one btw) and the prop is 100mg/10ml
    I'm a big fan of pretty labels. Pics?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Correct me if Im wrong here but I think prop is supposed to be injected at 100mg ED
    That might be a little much I was thinking along the lines of 50-75mg ED unles you've got several cycles under your belt I wouldn't recommend 700mg test EW...JMO..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    75mg/ed would suffice bro....

AVIATOR is offline Banned

Thumbs up

these are the new lables that wil be coming out very soon...currently we have the old ones in cirulation...but these will be out VERY SOON!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help, i need to know the dosage for test propionate &lt;aviator labs&gt;-aviator-sample.jpg  

Thread Information