kmknoize is offline Banned

Pet's Pharm 300 mg Deca legit?

has anyone heard of the company Pet's Pharm? Just Purcased some 300 mg Deca was wondering if it is legit, Please help!

yeah it's real. it should have a hologram if it's packaged. ttokkyo deca300 doesn't really sell that much anymore so that kinda replaced it. PetPharm makes good tren too but it's expensive. if you really wanna know post a pic but i've got some and my source told me it tested at 306! i was like, SOLD

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    yeah it's real. it should have a hologram if it's packaged. ttokkyo deca300 doesn't really sell that much anymore so that kinda replaced it. PetPharm makes good tren too but it's expensive. if you really wanna know post a pic but i've got some and my source told me it tested at 306! i was like, SOLD
    the vet i go to in T.J. poushs that brand to me all the time, he pulls out the analysis sheet for all of the "Pet's Pharma" products and its less than the QVdeca300. i was thinking, it must be some good ish if he's trying to push the cheaper one, i thought he would wanna try to make more oney from the customers. i have a bro who ran their Tren and loved. i haven't tried it yet though. also, that same company sells an injectable D-Bol at 50mg 10 0r 20cc bottle.

-Biggie

yeah i bet i go to the same vet as you, no names included of course. the tren is the bomb man. that stuff is a miracle worker. i'm not trying to hijack your thread kmknoize but when i went down there recently i bought a lot of gear and at the end i said let me have one more bottle of the pet'spharma tren and he rang me up for everything and forgot to put it in the bag. i got back to cali and said **** there's nothin i can do now even though i'm pretty tight with that dude. i'm pissed

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    i was thinking, it must be some good ish if he's trying to push the cheaper one, i thought he would wanna try to make more oney from the customers

-Biggie
    customer cost and his mark up are two different things...he may make more profit off the PP

kmknoize is offline Banned
    Good **** thanx for the help bros I was kinda stressin that I bought bunk ****

Thread Information