BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle expectations how good???

Hey guys just wanted to throw a question out. First cycle ran Test E for 10 weeks at 500 mg and went from 217 at 12.5 bf, to 246 at 13 maybe alittle more % bf (but thats what i was tested at). All anti e's and pct was taken. After I went off at 246 i jumped on creatine and im sittin 250 right now, (after PCT) was complete.

My second cycle im runnin Dbol weeks 1-4 at 50mg
    Test E 1-13 at 500mg per
    Equipoise 1-12 at 500mg per.
    Nolva and Liquidex throughout
    Clomid PCT
    What kind of results should I expect. I wont put on another 20 or 30 on this cycle will I. Friends have told me that the second cycle usually is better than the first. that true? lemme know whatya think

immy is offline Associate Member
    how many calories did you take in? did you bulk clean or jsut ate everything in site?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    cycle looks good, only thing i see is the dbol looks high especially because you have never run it. try 35 mg ed

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    good looking cycle. I was thinking of something similiar for my next cycle.

you want me to drop down on the D cuz I've never ran it before. This is true but what is your reasoning for dropping it down? Sides? Results etc.....

TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member
    I say drop it to 30mg because you will BLOAT like a mofo and ofcourse alotta stress on your good ole liver..... trust me 30mg is plenty

o yah forgot.... I did eat clean when I ate. I tried to take in 6 to seven good clean meals but that rarely happend. I usually ended up takin around 4 or 5 55 gram pro complex shakes a day to help get the protein up. Reason I couldnt eat like i wanted to was i worked in a bar till around 4 in the morning every night, and had class at 10 so i was lacking in the sleep department. and i worked all the time. This time im not in the bar and diets should have much more vitamins nutrients etc. more meals less shakes. o yah i forgot to mention week 9 got sick and lost 12 pounds, next two weeks ate like a horse and gained it all back. i thought my results were pretty good, just wanted to see what you all think i would gain this time reasonably on the cycle i mentioned. Will I gain another 20 pounds if diet etc. is right?

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i think you'll gain 20 pounds of that cycle if you train hard and eat eat eat.. the dbol wiht help you put on the weight quickly too..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by TRicKtOutT
    I say drop it to 30mg because you will BLOAT like a mofo and ofcourse alotta stress on your good ole liver..... trust me 30mg is plenty
    well 30mg ed is standard for most everyone, some people bump it up 5-10mg depending on weight and cycle experience

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Just dont expect the same amount of gains. The law of diminishing returns will set in. Unless you are some genetic freak and your AR's always respond well.

TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    well 30mg ed is standard for most everyone, some people bump it up 5-10mg depending on weight and cycle experience
    I agree with you but since this is only his 2nd cycle and im assuming he didnt take dbol the first time around that 30mg should be sufficient

Thread Information