Thread: Gyno and AAS

Frog is offline New Member

Gyno and AAS

I was thinking of starting my first cycle, natural all the way with a layoff period of 2 years due to an injury and work committments. Planning a sust250 only cycle, for a duration of 6weeks, EOD 250mg.

1thing still holding me back, i have puffy nipples since childhood (gentics gyno). Currently 160Lbs, 5' 6, BF 14%. Should i still do the cycle?? Can someone help me on this, and what precautions i should take..

Thanks...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Don't take Sust, take Test Enenthate...Yes you can do this cycle, but take proper anti-e.(Clomind/Nolvadex ) Do some research on this, you'll lots of info on this subject.

rick59 is offline New Member
    i have the same problem as frog sust is not a good cycle for me to start with? it is easily available to me could more gyno be prevented by by taking proviron or nolva

N4cer is offline Member
    Why no sust? You don't like prop?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    prop is great forlean gains and no water weight IMO. The only thing that may be a little rough on a first timer is the ED shots.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'm prone to gyno too bro - i've used proviron with every cycle except the last one and it makes a huge difference. I only had flares of gyno twice - the first time I was doing sustenon/deca and was taking proviron with the cycle. The second time I was again doing sustenon/deca and was not taking proviron with the cycle. I got a lot more gyno with the cycle that had no proviron in it. I've done sustenon/equipoise and enanthate /equipoise many times with proviron and got no gyno.

My advice: sustenon is okay it just takes longer to kick in than enanthate. But always take proviron or arimidex and avoid deca!

rick59 is offline New Member
    how long did you run the proviron for? do you end it with the cycle? or do you keep going after the cycle?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I start it with the cycle and keep running it until the juice runs out. As long as AAS is in my system I take Proviron . For equipoise and sustenon that's about 5 weeks past the last stick. For enanthate and deca it's about 3 to 4 weeks after the last stick. I've taken 3 a day and as little as 1 a day and honestly, for me, 1 a day is enough and i'm doing 500mg/wk of test. Arimidex is the best but honestly I think Proviron is cheaper and works well enough. But everyone is different - you'll have to learn what works for you.

DavidJoseph is offline New Member
    njhjgkugkuyf

Thanks for all the advice, bros.

If i'm doing to do proviron (arimidex /armoasin) with my AAS, do i still have to take an anti-e (eg. Nolva/clomid)? By doing this my chances of gyno will be reduced, but wouldnt my gains too. As far as i know test and test compounds needs estrogen elevation to optimize gains..

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog

proviron (arimidex/armoasin)
    I'm not sure I understand.
    Are you gonna run Proviron , Arimidex , or Aromasin ?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog

If i'm doing to do proviron (arimidex /armoasin) with my AAS, do i still have to take an anti-e (eg. Nolva/clomid)? By doing this my chances of gyno will be reduced, but wouldnt my gains too. As far as i know test and test compounds needs estrogen elevation to optimize gains..
    Those anti estrogens are three different drugs entirely, that require somewhat different dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I'm not sure I understand.
    Are you gonna run Proviron, Arimidex, or Aromasin?
    Sorry, i didnt make myself clear. Was thinking of using Arimidex , if i cant get hold of Arimidex will use Provirion instead..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im still takin armidex after one month of pct and one full week of no nolvadex ... I must say tho... maybe its cause the bloat is gone .. or the armidex is doing something but the old napples are lookin pretty dang normal....almost as if they were worse on the nolvadex?

I dunno, Im not gonna do a cycle that E's out every again.. I was (IMO) big enough and the I shoulda just run some clen .... which is wicked for me by the way.

but, live and learn, friggen 3 weeks of crap prop and it gyno'd my arse!

HORRIBLE

careful fellas .. as Im sure you all know!

Thread Information