Thread: Less risk

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Less risk

Which has less risk of sides in your opinion? 400mg of Test E/ 300mg of Deca per week or 250mg of Sust/ 300 mg of deca per week? This person would only be running 1cc of Sust250... a week so he'd lose 2 of those esters due to short half life... which is better?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    400mg of Test E/ 300mg of Deca per week = less sides

The other one would shut him down to hard because he would be usinf more deca per week than test....... also injecting a multi-estered test once a week would put his homones on a rollar coaster ride that he will not want to be on.

If this is his first cycle the test alone is good enoughy with anti-e's and PCT

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    I agree, thati s what I thought. What I dont understand is.. the body produces between 8-12 mg of testosterone a day.. and would say 400mg a week of test shut it off no matter what? either way itll shut ya down.. yes?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    I agree, thati s what I thought. What I dont understand is.. the body produces between 8-12 mg of testosterone a day.. and would say 400mg a week of test shut it off no matter what? either way itll shut ya down.. yes?
    ANY hormone you put into your body will shut down your own production of hormone

Thread Information