firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

IP or Red Dragon Products

Anyone ever tried either? How are the two (not necessarily which one is better, but that would be good to know too) for quality and such. Tell me what you know about em!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there has to be some threads about their products already posted, just use the search button
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    there has to be some threads about their products already posted, just use the search button
    Hey, that's a great idea! When I did that BEFORE I posted the thread, not much good info was found, thus the reason I made the post... now, any other opinions?

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=591574

pm the guys who are using it.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=591581

here is another search for IP, 5 pages , yep. I would Pm the guys who have their gear and are using them or look at meso
    Last edited by abstrack; 06-11-2004 at 11:27 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks abs! I don't mean to come across as a dick, but those are the same searches I did... alot of results but when you read them, most of the guys are asking the same question I am and not getting many answers. Out of 15 or 20 threads, there were only about 2 or 3 with good info. I was just hoping to get a reply from some good bros that I know on here that can give me a good idea of their products

Cruiser_67 is offline New Member
    I have used IP stuff a couple of time. Mostly cause I am a tight @$$ and did not want to pay for the more spendy gear. I can tell you The time I used some Mexican Vet gear I got way better results then from the IP products. The dosages were about the same results way different. This however does not take into account any differences in diet. Maybe that was a factor I dont know. But at this point I choose not to use IP products again. I have never used Red Dragon so have no comment on those products..

M

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    Thanks abs! I don't mean to come across as a dick, but those are the same searches I did... alot of results but when you read them, most of the guys are asking the same question I am and not getting many answers. Out of 15 or 20 threads, there were only about 2 or 3 with good info. I was just hoping to get a reply from some good bros that I know on here that can give me a good idea of their products

the red dragon I have never herd of but eye pee is supposed to have ok tabs. sometimes they are overdosed or underdosed, it is kind of a crap shoot with that guy. His oils from what I understand are garbage, very painfull, sterility is an issue. IMO I wouldnt pay the money for the risk. there are other UG labs out there that have better gear IMO for a reasonable price.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cool, thanks guys for the info... seems your comments run in a common thread about IP stuff, so I will probably lay off that stuff. Most people that have used RD say it's good, so I may hit on that. I have a bunch of people to sort throught to find the best lab, but this was a starting point. Thanks for the info!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    the red dragon I have never herd of but eye pee is supposed to have ok tabs. sometimes they are overdosed or underdosed, it is kind of a crap shoot with that guy. His oils from what I understand are garbage, very painfull, sterility is an issue. IMO I wouldnt pay the money for the risk. there are other UG labs out there that have better gear IMO for a reasonable price.

It depends on also who has used a remailer as well with IP. On this board alot of people say it's garbage, many who just say it but have never tried it or gone through a remailer and had problems. Other boards though a totally different story and people back him well.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Never heard of Red Dragon but IP is good for the price you pay.

Basically the best thing you can do is try both and see which you like better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Never heard of Red Dragon but IP is good for the price you pay.

Basically the best thing you can do is try both and see which you like better.
    From what I am hearing, Red dragon is liked better by most that have tried them and the source I have for both of them is actually offering RD for about 10%-15% lower then the IP stuff. Sounds like a double bonus to me.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Wow, sounds like a good deal then bro!

Never really heard of that lab though. Guess I'm going to have to do some research today! Learn somthing new everyday around here.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    There is more and more talk about JetLi Red Dragon. I've yet to here from anyone who has actually used it. They just came out with a 300mg oil called JetFuel which has 3 tests and Deca . Sounds interesting.

Impious is offline Banned
    IP has an awful rep on most boards.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...5&pagenumber=1

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I got some of the IP Sust. and it had stuff floating around in the oil. I gave it right back and got some QV.

Another1 is offline Junior Member

I've used Red Dragon

It's good stuff!

I did a cycle of Ip anadrol ( 50 mg a day), and Red Dragon sust(500 weeek) and deca (400 week) ...gained a pound a day for the first 19 days(anadrol)...and after that i did not gain any more weight. So is think the red dragon stuff was ****...going bak to t400.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    IP is good stuff, if you het it from one of IP's remailers. I use it, never hurt, had an infection, and I'm growing very well. It's mostly this site who doesnt like it. Put it this way, IP has been around for almost 20 years, he's obviously doing somthing right.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    I used IP enanthate for my first cycle and it really sucked. I don't know what the deal was, underdosed or whatever. I should have listened to what almost everyone on the board said about IP, but I didn't. I'll never use it again, I would say anything is better than IP.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff......(and yes, I've tried it) IP that is...

krigby is offline Junior Member

IP Labs

GH from IP

Has anyone tried the GH from IP? They claim to put it against any lab test for purity. Please let me know, planned to give them a ring soon.
    PS They are originally located in China correct? I live in Osaka, Japan, right around the corner. Dont want any resellers. Thanks

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Don't waste your money on IP. It's usually a hit or miss, junk if you ask me. Just pay the 2 dollars more per ml for human grade.

Thread Information