Bomberdt58 is offline New Member

at the end of my cylce and looking for some advice

i am about to start my sevneth week and is running omadren at 750 a week
    i did dbol at the begaing of my cycle too and i have gained a good amount of weight and strength but I really have no shape yet i am looking to cut now at the end of my cycle I have about 16 percent body fat and am trying to get it lowerd. in my possesion now i have 60 clen and 18 amps of winstrol depot Im just wondering if you guys think i could throw anything esle in and what will help get good shape. im looking to run for about 10 or 11 weeks so 4 or 5 more weeks thankx

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomberdt58
    i did dbol at the begaing of my cycle too and i have gained a good amount of weight and strength but I really have no shape yet i am looking to cut now at the end of my cycle I have about 16 percent body fat and am trying to get it lowerd. in my possesion now i have 60 clen and 18 amps of winstrol depot Im just wondering if you guys think i could throw anything esle in and what will help get good shape. im looking to run for about 10 or 11 weeks so 4 or 5 more weeks thankx
    Winnie won't do it. Clen might. Cardio definitely will.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

You need to take it one step at a time, you can't bulk then cut immediately or you'll lose muscle. finish out your bulking cycle, then run your clen and eca during pct, and after pct, then do your cutting.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    You need to take it one step at a time, you can't bulk then cut immediately or you'll lose muscle. finish out your bulking cycle, then run your clen and eca during pct, and after pct, then do your cutting.

well said...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Solid advice

Bomberdt58 is offline New Member

so do u mean that i should do a whole diffrent cycle just for cutting and i was never really sure how long should you wait between cycles

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    so do u mean that i should do a whole diffrent cycle just for cutting and i was never really sure how long should you wait between cycles

the general rule is time on= time off, and yeah a sep. cutting cycle would be good

Thread Information