Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Better Jumpstart Choice

OK my cycle is delayed because I'm not starting till my blood work comes back all good.

I am debating on using Dbol 's or A-Bombs to jumpstart my cycle. I got overnight access to either. What would the experienced users of both consider the better of the 2?

Criteria:
    Gains
    Lower Water Retention
    Strength Increase
    Lowest Sides

FYI. Bulking Cycle w/ Test Cyp and Deca . Nolvadex throughout cycle and PCT with Nolva and Clomid

Also, I have only used Dbol in the past.

IMO D-bol overall is the better choice. The gains are about the same other than anadrol may give you a little more water retention. The D's will make you puffy too but not as bad for me. Strenght increase would have to be a tie in my opinion. Lowest sides would have to be D-bol also for me.

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    I go along with that. Anadrol gave me serious headaches, and real bad lower back pumps. I've been on D/bol/test/decca for 10 days of my current cycle, all looking good no sides as yet..................ill keep my fingers crossed!

BigCheer is offline Junior Member
    Start it off with some prop. Thats what i have done for my current cycle and my past. i love it

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Prop - no moonface - but Dbol gives me crazy strength gains - A bombs give me more sides but work good too

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCheer
    Start it off with some prop. Thats what i have done for my current cycle and my past. i love it
    Yes im using prop to jump my curent cycle.

DBOL has to many nasty sides for my liking and the gains are not realy maintainable.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i used prop to jumpstart, never done dbol or abombs though, i dont like the sides associated with it

man i must have no nuts b/c when i tried prop i couldn't walk for like a week. all you are true men. lol. that sh*t is rough.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK my cycle is delayed because I'm not starting till my blood work comes back all good.

I am debating on using Dbol 's or A-Bombs to jumpstart my cycle. I got overnight access to either. What would the experienced users of both consider the better of the 2?

Criteria:
    Gains
    Lower Water Retention
    Strength Increase
    Lowest Sides

FYI. Bulking Cycle w/ Test Cyp and Deca. Nolvadex throughout cycle and PCT with Nolva and Clomid
    I am actually starting very soon and using dbol at 40mgs ed for 4wk. I have never tried anadrol or dbol. Abomb is next cycle

OK. I ordered the Dbols. Thanks bros. I was in agreement with the Abombs are probaly to harsh. When I grow testicles I'll try prop. in the meantime 2 shots a week is enough for me.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    man i must have no nuts b/c when i tried prop i couldn't walk for like a week. all you are true men. lol. that sh*t is rough.
    just cut it with sterile oil.... makes pain go away

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I just did dbol 30mg for 4.5 weeks as a kickstart. It did its job well. 10mg novla and .25ml ldex and it was all good, strength just kept going up when I stopped and the test/eq kicked in. Recommend 30-35mg to start depending on your body weight.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    not ment to highjack your thread loz but im curious with the prop jump everyone is advocating. If you do prop and test E lets say.. prop @ 70 mg ED and test E 255 E4D then you are going to have 490+446.25mg Thats almost a gram of test for the first 4 weeks!!! isn;t that kinda bad???? I'm going to be using prop as a kick but this question has been bothering me for some time now (ill be using dex and nolva lol)
    like i said sorry for the highjack.. it just seemed like it fit in...
    magic

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    just cut it with sterile oil.... makes pain go away
    tight, i might try it. does it feel like a normal test shot or still a little more sore?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    not ment to highjack your thread loz but im curious with the prop jump everyone is advocating. If you do prop and test E lets say.. prop @ 70 mg ED and test E 255 E4D then you are going to have 490+446.25mg Thats almost a gram of test for the first 4 weeks!!! isn;t that kinda bad???? I'm going to be using prop as a kick but this question has been bothering me for some time now (ill be using dex and nolva lol)
    like i said sorry for the highjack.. it just seemed like it fit in...
    magic
    I'm going to bump this up to see what people have to say rather then stat another post asking the same thing again...

sp9
    I'm going to bump this up to see what people have to say rather then stat another post asking the same thing again...
    I understand your question but think about dbol instead of prop. Dbol does the same thing, it raises test level several 100%. I think what you are missing is the action of the ester in teste controls a slow release of the test so it is not as dramatic as it would seem. Only so much is actually available the rest is still being slowly released.
    Last edited by scottp999; 06-11-2004 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I understand your question but think about dbol instead of prop. Dbol does the same thing, it raises test level several 100%. I think what you are missing is the action of the ester in teste controls a slow release of the test so it is not as dramatic as it would seem. Only so much is actually available the rest is still being slowly released.
    that makes sense... since the enanth is slow acter it isn;t released all 500 mg/ wk at once... i get it, i wasn;t going to change it up i was just curious about that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, Iv'e done DBOL 2 times with no succes, I've tried Var with OK results, So my next cycle I will be jumpstarting it with PROP.

sp9
    that makes sense... since the enanth is slow acter it isn;t released all 500 mg/ wk at once... i get it, i wasn;t going to change it up i was just curious about that.

Even with prop the active life is about 3 days - half life 27 hours so it doesn't all get released for 3 days. Enan, more like active life of 14 days, half life around 4 days.

Good luck!

Thread Information