Thread: Steriod Newbie

Tushe is offline Associate Member

Steriod Newbie

Hi,

I'm 22, 5'5", and weight approximatly 61kgs. I've been training for almost two years, three times a week (with minimal CV work) since which I have gained 6kgs. I am vegiatrian but still believe that I'm a hard gainer. I eat between 150 - 200gms of quality protein daily (mainly eggs, cottage cheese and whey isolate powders and bars). I also take creatin and l-glutamine.

Anyway, I have been offered some gear recently, and am tempted to try a cycle. I don't know much about gear so would like some advice on how/what I should use.

A friend had reccomended I try a 6 week course consisting of suston 250 and deca once weekly, 4 dianabol daily and a novaldex everyday.

What do you think, is this a senible start cycle? Should I change any of my friends plan?

Thanks,

T.

ya heres a smart thing to do. tell your friend that your smart enough to research a cycle before you start one, that way you can make some good gains without using more than 1 compound.research and learn before you touch ANYTHING.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Do a lot research before you take it.For the first cycle, i would say
    week--1-10 test enh
    nolva every day
    PCT

simplyjakked is offline Member
    just do searches on this site to gain knowledge about what you are about to do. i didnt know vegetarians eat eggs?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Do some research, then ask some questions on what your not sure of. You only get to do a first cycle once, so make it a good one!

i dont understand that you think your at hardgainer. why dont you just try and eat meat. im not gonna sit here and argue why cows were put on this earth but, if your not making any gains then why dont you just try and eat some good ole steak and chicken?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro get as close as you can to 75kg before juicing. Your going to need to give up your vegitrian status if you want to make real gains, as long as you don't eat meat your going to be a hard gainer.

I think the whole idea of a hardgainer is bunk anyway, people that have a hard time gaining is because they have a hard time eating enough to gain. When you ask a socalled hardgainer what they eat they say "I eat everything in sight". If that were ture they'd need to lose weight. It's basic if you eat more then you need to maintian your currant weight you'll gain. At 135lbs I'm going to guess you need 2000-2400 to maintain your current weight, so if you upped that to 3000 a day you'll gain and if you don't up it 250 a day until you start gaining.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    just do searches on this site to gain knowledge about what you are about to do. i didnt know vegetarians eat eggs?
    That's vegans that don't eat any animal products which chesse fall into. Vegans are the nazi vegitarians. If you can eat eggs you can eat chicken

JohnnyB

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Man dot he research first!! I was only 155lbs when is tarted researching about what gear to use, diet during cycle, running nolvadex and liquidex during cycle, side effects and tryong to avoid the ones u can, post cycles PCT to restore your bodies hormone balance, what are the advantages.disadvantages fo all steroids and compared to eachother, how to make sure u have real gear adn not fake stuff, other peoples experiences espacially beginners, how to keep gains. The entire research took me 4months to accuratley know what is best for me and how to go about doing the cycle, during these 4months i was still training harder than ever and eating good and taking pre and post workout supplements. After seeing my results of natural training in 4months i decided i dont want to do the gear period, at least not at this stage because i havent reached my natural plateu yet since i am still seeing improvements.
    Be careful man because many beginners that run gear could really hurt temselves or ruin their lives if they do it wrong, no offense to anyone but go to the members cycle pics section and look at 'most' of the cycle results and u will see many beginners that have used gear and only achieved results that can be done without any gear at all!! And many people lost most fo their gains very quickly, they cold walk past u on the street and you wouldnt even know they ever lifted weights. On the other hand there are guys on the forum that are almost-pro style users who know what they are doing and i am sure they have been training longer and harder than anyone so they know exactly what they are doing to get professional quality gains.
    My advice is for u to work on your diet as mentioned by Johnnyb, Increase your food intake, watch what u are eating and train hard, this is not the time for gear yet.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That's vegans that don't eat any animal products which chesse fall into. Vegans are the nazi vegitarians. If you can eat eggs you can eat chicken

JohnnyB
    johnny you know way too much about everything bro!

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Hey, the eggs are unfertilized! I see it like drinking milk!

T.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Listen to JhonnyB and get up more in weight before you hit the juice. It will work a lot better that way.

Thread Information