magicgear is offline New Member

no pct needed for deca

you do not need pct for my cycle as my research shows i am running deca 200 mg a week for weeks 1-4 then weeks 5-6 400mg then 7-11 200mg and clen and t3 this is my first cycle and i am trying to cut i am going to be eating 300grams of protein a day and like 2000 cals divided

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    well than magicgear....I hope you have the magicstick..... without test you will need it.

where did you do your reseach?? That whole thing looks bad..

are you asking us or are you telling us? thats a poorly designed cycle, your not gonna see much of anything with that diet and supplementation.and yes your gonna need pct.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    PCT is essential, or kiss your erections goodbye, many websites on the internet show cycles without any PCT because they assume u know it, go to the PCT forum and see what is the right PCT for your cycle and make sure to follow it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did you research from a 1970's steroid handbook?

magicgear is offline New Member
    what i was saying is you dont need pct for deca at that loww of a dose cause deca does not aromatize into estrogen also the reason i try this cycle is simple i want to lose weight but i use deca for strength and muscle as t3 can eat muscle just as fast as it eats fat you need a high protein diet and moderate carbs for this cycle to work

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, you really need to read some current info. there's a whole lot more your gonna need to know before starting a cycle. there's plenty of educational threads around here. if you'd take the chance to read them i think they'd prove to be most helpful

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    well than magicgear....I hope you have the magicstick..... without test you will need it.

where did you do your reseach?? That whole thing looks bad..
    hey im the magicstick!!! lol
    btw magicgear.. you do need pct for any drug you take, even thoguh deca does not aromatize pct is desinged to get your boys woprking again so you don;t lose your gains..... ALSO deca only is not a wise choice... you need test ... o and pyarmiding is obsolete.... stick with a constant dose throughout.....
    Also despite deca not converting to estrogen it converts to progesterone which is not controlled by nolva.. you would need b6 for this.
    Do some more research bro before you try to tell everyone how it works..

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicgear
    what i was saying is you dont need pct for deca at that loww of a dose cause deca does not aromatize into estrogen also the reason i try this cycle is simple i want to lose weight but i use deca for strength and muscle as t3 can eat muscle just as fast as it eats fat you need a high protein diet and moderate carbs for this cycle to work

i totaly agree with you man... your right on this one.. your gonna have the hardest best boners of your life bro.. **** the test you dont need it.. deca at this low will make you have huge erections.. anywyas when your doing it **** pct why would u wanna keep the gains anywyas.. and dont worry your wood will still be as hard as it was during cycle for the next few months following your cycle.. hope you have a great cycle and may your man stand to attention .. cuz itll never go down on a cycle like this...
    ... hey why not trow in a dbol only cycle after your done this cycle.. you'll keep the gains for sure if you do that
    Last edited by H-BOL; 06-11-2004 at 10:27 AM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    i totaly agree with you man... your right on this one.. your gonna have the hardest best boners of your life bro.. **** the test you dont need it.. deca at this low will make you have huge erections.. anywyas when your doing it **** pct why would u wanna keep the gains anywyas.. and dont worry your wood will still be as hard as it was during cycle for the next few months following your cycle.. hope you have a great cycle and may your man stand to attention .. cuz itll never go down on a cycle like this...
    hopefully your being sarcastic

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    magicgear..As you can tell by the ribbing you are getting, your cycle is a VERY POOR choice and needs to be revamped..Test along with Deca , PCT, and a high protein diet are crucial..You can choose to ignore all of the advice you are getting and go ahead with your cycle, but expect to look like **** and feel like ****..If you have a girlfriend you had better get her a stand in as you won't be doing anything productive in the bedroom..

Do some research here at AR..The educational forums areloaded with awesome information..You need to a lot of reading..

Doc M

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    what do you think... smiley faces at the end?? hah that give you anything?

Act of God is offline Member
    I concur with the above, deca alone blows

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    I concur with the above, deca alone blows

if he runs deca alone, there def. won't be any blowing going on!

Thread Information