Act of God is offline Member

guy walks up to me int he gym today.....

look at me, then says "winny eh?".

I thought that was pretty funny. I still swear up and down to him that I am still Natural

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    wow! If someone said that to me, i'd drift the guy!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    wow! If someone said that to me, i'd drift the guy!
    second that.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    why would he say winny? i dont get it.. ahha why not test or deca or dbol haha

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have said "twinkies ehh"

I have learned that trying to deny that you are on steroids only makes it worse. Try saying Thankyou the next time someone accuses you of being on steroids. That ussually will throw them off a bit. But sitting there acting like you care too much only makes it worse. Its kind like the guy that tells you "I swear to god" "believe me" I swear on my mothers grave" I put it on my honkey skin" such things are told after lies.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    who the fvck cares about other people at the gym enough to ask if they're on something--get a fvcking life people...for realll.

next time someone asks you what you're on...say "hatred of you" and just go back to lifting.

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, denying makes it much worse. I just usually evade the statement by saying something sarcastic. Most of the time those are the people that are either jealous or just want to start gym gossip.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol my response is always "no ive never juiced but have been thinking about it, imagive what id loook like if i did! "
    its usually the people who are just jealous or interested themselves

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Just tell them its ECA

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people are just stupid!!!! That may have been his way of bringing it up to see if he could some. I know someone in the gym that is natural and Ive known this guy for years and I had a guy from another gym come to visit me and this guy is about 260-270lbs with abs. Dude from the gym stood there the whole time we talked and he started asking him if he had a hook up and could he get steroids . This guy has no intention of going on steroids and was asking for the sh!ts and grins of it. He knows where to get steroids and couldnt do them because he freaked out. He took a 400mg deca shot and called me three days later telling me that I gave him too much and he was having a heart attack, and all kinds of other sh!t.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Some people are just stupid!!!! That may have been his way of bringing it up to see if he could some. I know someone in the gym that is natural and Ive known this guy for years and I had a guy from another gym come to visit me and this guy is about 260-270lbs with abs. Dude from the gym stood there the whole time we talked and he started asking him if he had a hook up and could he get steroids. This guy has no intention of going on steroids and was asking for the sh!ts and grins of it. He knows where to get steroids and couldnt do them because he freaked out. He took a 400mg deca shot and called me three days later telling me that I gave him too much and he was having a heart attack, and all kinds of other sh!t.
    drama queens always gimme a good laugh...lol they can have heart burn and swear they are having a heart attack lol

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i'd look at him like he's stupid and say "go away"

next time pull a syringe/needle outta ur gym back and stab him in the neck with it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    next time pull a syringe/needle outta ur gym back and stab him in the neck with it.
    .... that is what i was thinking. then the swift kick in the as$!!

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    look at me, then says "winny eh?".

I thought that was pretty funny. I still swear up and down to him that I am still Natural
    I like that, I'm going to start walking around my gym saying that

KeyMastur is offline VET
    next time they say that, just say "yeah, that chick from The Wonder years, i banged her" or "actually, i prefer Tigger, not pooh"

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    drama queens always gimme a good laugh...lol they can have heart burn and swear they are having a heart attack lol
    i second that!

Act of God is offline Member
    The guy is actually a big dude. My height but like 220, but not as cut. He's a classic steroid accuser, all he talks about. It's kinda funny.

I told him he's probably on **** and he swore to "Jesus Christ" that he wasn't. Ok, now I believe you!

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    another real good rebuttal I like to use (since I am on a cutting cycle and get it all the time) is " Man, I am actually losing weight and getting cut up... imagine if I was though! Holy Sh*T!" The fact that you say you are losing seems to screw the retarded fvcks up!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    next time they say that, just say "yeah, that chick from The Wonder years, i banged her" or "actually, i prefer Tigger, not pooh"

Hhahahahhahahahaha!!!!!! That's great!

Thread Information