sdk215 is offline Junior Member

will this work for cutting

ok so im going to do 200mg of prop eod for 8 weeks to help preserve my mucscle. Then i will be eating a high protein calorie resritcted diet. Doing cardio and lifting hard. So my question is im 10% bf right now will this work to get to below 7-8%.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    I really wish you guys would read before asking these ridiculous questions :-/

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    ok so im going to do 200mg of prop eod for 8 weeks to help preserve my mucscle. Then i will be eating a high protein calorie resritcted diet. Doing cardio and lifting hard. So my question is im 10% bf right now will this work to get to below 7-8%.
    Yes it'll work, no probs and welcome to the board..

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    wow... just wow. I mean theres better stuff for that like Clen

you can drop your body fat, BUT you won't see it with all the water retention.
    thats just to answer your crazy question. other then that, I recommand researching all chemcials before injecting them.

edit.. he's doing only prob. he'll blow up on water

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop for most will keep water retention very low to none....... Also, running test while dieting is a very good because it will help keep him from getting catabolic.....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Guys 200mg prop EOD will hold minimal water. Its not a crazy question either. I'm tired of seeing guys here with 100-300 posts being expert all of a sudden. Believe it or not, when I see people pull that with Newbies I do a quick search for posts by the offender, and well lets just say ''people in glass house's shouldn't throw stones''.

Working his cycle into his diet may not be the best plan in the world, I've seen better and I've seen ALOT worse around here. He asked a simple question, and the simple answer is yes, he'll lose weight.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    training/cardio and diet will have a greater impact on any changes more then any type of gear you want to run.if anything the gear will help keep you out of a catobolic state on a reduced calorie diet.but make sure your cardio is consistent.dont exspect the little bit of test your gonna be running to perform miricles for you.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    btw...you would be better served to run it every day as opposed to eod.to keep levels as level as possable

Im not a newbie by the way! But anyway I want to try this because i feel it might work for geting me to an ultra low bodyfat. Ive read on clen and most seem to think it is overrated.

O ya jmp, why post if you dont want to answer the question. You must have way to much time on your hands bro!

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Im not a newbie by the way! But anyway I want to try this because i feel it might work for geting me to an ultra low bodyfat. Ive read on clen and most seem to think it is overrated.

O ya jmp, why post if you dont want to answer the question. You must have way to much time on your hands bro!

lol, good one

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Also, running test while dieting is a very good because it will help keep him from getting catabolic.....

Exactly. Nothing wrong, he seems like he has the right idea, and the right stats to be trying a cutting diet with steroids .

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

whats your diet plan/schedule?????

i would like to know this so as to lend some advice..

-Biggie

I want to dedicate as much time as needed. I plan on something similar to this:

cardio 45-60 min 4 days a week
    5-6 days of lifting
    as far as eating im going to just eat about 2200-2500 cals over 6 meals a day low carbohydrate, high protein. Cut off bad sugars and fats out. Its still awhile away, but i would really appreciate some advice

bump

Thread Information