Thread: Which to take

HardGore is offline New Member

Which to take

I want to get cut but I want to gain strength as well, is Anavar the best choice

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test prop and var, great combo imo....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Go do some research. I am suprised you want to take something you know next to nothing about. Aren't you aware of the side effects that can occur from steroid use ? Maybe the risks outweigh the benefits in your case bro, thats something you need to consider, just my $.02.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-11-2004 at 10:16 PM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    prop and tren

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    How about just an over-the-counter GNC thermogenic product like Thermoburst, Lipo-6, HOTROX, or many others.....u dont need a steroid cycle to cut up, take the thermogenic, watch your diet, small meals instead of big ones, dont eat late at night and low on fatty foods. A good weight lifting and cardio program will gove u the best results. Unless you are cutting for a professional show then dont bother with steroids man, i used Lipo-6 for 3weeks and i was shredded as Fu*k!! That was with weight training 3days a week and cardio 3 days a week and one day off.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Anavar is very expensive. It is not worth the $$ compared to something like test.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    sep juice is right with that combo bro , but ignore the other comment. I welcome any more questions.
    IGNORE THE OTHER COMMENT!?! Are you nuts?!? If the guy doesn't know jack about these substances, he shouldn't be using them!!! Telling him to ignore research is like telling a student driver not to practice driving, how are they going to know what they are doing!

And asking him if he knows about the sides is perfectly logical, it doesn't sound like he knows much about steroids , he may have just heard his freinds talking about the great gains 'Var gave them, and decided he would take some, for example. Simalar stories fit the profile for so many guys that come to this site.

It blows my mind how whenever I tell someone they need to research they think I am flaming, espeically considering its the best advice anyone can give. If someone just blindly accepts what someone says to them, how do they know if its true or not? I'm not saying anyone who has posted is incorrect, but the best way to take steroids varies from person to person. People have posted different stacks based on their opinions, what works for one person may not work for someone else.....
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-11-2004 at 10:35 PM.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Hardgore if you can get it go for it. Try it for yourself. I am sure you read up on it. It is going to help with strength and getting some quality. just do not expect any real gains. U know.

HardGore is offline New Member

thanks

I did the research and just want your opinions. Thanks. var and test look good.

Thread Information