Thread: Teston QV 200

Crawbag is offline New Member

Cool Teston QV 200

I just got my hands on this? How is it , and when and how much should I take this. I also have IP winnies I've been taking for a week now.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    im using it right now good **** man im only taking 400mg a wk though ill up it to 600 in about 4 weeks im also using denkall dbol and qv deca 300 im in wk 2 im not eating that great but gains are good 5lbs in 2 weeks no bad

QV test cyp is pretty good in my opinion. it's cheap and legit. it might be slightly underdosed or underfilled so i hope you have a little more than you think you need. thats always a good idea.

If you want to know dosages/duration then tell us your stats? age/bf%/experience, etc. Normally you would run it 200-400mg/wk once or broken into two doses to keep blood levels steady. 10-12 weeks is average i would say. but you need to give more info and what else you're going to use with it (anti-e's, clomid, hcg , etc)

Crawbag is offline New Member

Here mang...

Thanks for the info.. I'm 5'9" 190lbs. I've started my 50mg winnies 8 days ago. I just got my test QV. wanted to how I should phase it in, and how much? Plus my buddy is going to do it with me, but the test by itself.. We are both new to the game. This is both our first times. So any info or mentoring is greatly appreciated. get at me...

Thread Information