flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

if you are waiting for a ppl order look!

they sent me this in a e-mail.

To our great customers, some of whom have been patiently waiting for their paypal orders: We are unable to withdraw some of our funds from paypal and that has caused us to hold a number of orders, even though paypal has indeed charged you. Those who have been charged WILL get a refund or will get their order sent out Saturday at the latest. We are working to get that fully sorted out by tomorrow. I do apologize for the massive inconvenience but paypal is not being very co-operative.

We had a test system go up for our new processor but unfortunately some orders were made in test mode and not in live time. The new processor is online and working fine now, after an enormous hassle in getting it up but ortunatly it should work without droping some orders like the cart as doing before. Those who have been unsuccessful in contacting us during this time may have been due to our server being off and on while trying to get this new payment gateway up. We are still here and WILL make sure that all are taken care of but been having to spend all our time to fix the problems. If your order is showing as still pending you will have a definitive word on if it will go out, it was never charged (for the orders in test mode) or be refunded by tomorrow. This will not affect people who have ordered since yesterday.

Thanks for your infinite patience and for putting up with this horrible inconvenience in what has been a nightmare for us to deal with.

PPL

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I got it also. I didn't have anything on order but I suppose they sent it to everyone. By the way I am loving their Test 400.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend anyone order from them untill everything gets straightened out. There are quite a few people still waiting...

-moto

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i was curious as to how many people have actually used their "gear".. is it not more or less pro-h? or is it the real deal?????
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Yeah I got it also. I didn't have anything on order but I suppose they sent it to everyone. By the way I am loving their Test 400.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I wouldn't recommend anyone order from them untill everything gets straightened out. There are quite a few people still waiting...

-moto
    I 2nd that.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I got the same message from them.

Like stated above I wouldn't put a new order in with them for a while. Don't want them to mistakeingly look over your funds, and I have heard that they are behind on a lot of orders right now.

Thread Information