cantqwit is offline Associate Member

had testost tested and.....

i havent used test or anyhting since november. in january i had blood drawn and my test was 893. so i assumed a little of that was from the cycle. then about 4 weeks ago i began taking winny tabs by themselves at 50mg/day on workout days and 25 on off days. i like the gains,so far but the problem is i had my blood drawn 2 days ago and the doc called and said my test level was 67! i think this is a result of my natural production shutting down the past 4 weeks atleast i hope so. he knows what im takin but he seemed to think my levels should be up not down. what the f*** is goin on here! i feel strong and good but 67? come on ! help me understand whats going on. he also said he wanted me to stop now and test it again in 6 weeks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    When you started the winny 4 weeks ago your body stopped producing test naturally, therefore you have very low test levels.
    That's why most of us preach to run test in every cycle to supplement the absence of you natural test.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Winistrol shuts down natural testosterone production, it defniitely does not increase it.

You also didn't run post cycle therapy , so your test levels probably never recovered. You've likely been that low since febuary.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i did run clomid therapy back in november. should i run a little clomid between now and the next time i get blood drawn in 6 weeks? i plan on stopping this winny only cycle today at the 5 week mark. im as striong now as i was at the end of all of my test only cycles in the past! so the 67 number isnt nothing to freak out about? thanks guys.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely do pct after you are done with this winny cycle and wait a month or so before another blood test to check your test levels

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantqwit
    i havent used test or anyhting since november. in january i had blood drawn and my test was 893. so i assumed a little of that was from the cycle. then about 4 weeks ago i began taking winny tabs by themselves at 50mg/day on workout days and 25 on off days. i like the gains,so far but the problem is i had my blood drawn 2 days ago and the doc called and said my test level was 67! i think this is a result of my natural production shutting down the past 4 weeks atleast i hope so. he knows what im takin but he seemed to think my levels should be up not down. what the f*** is goin on here! i feel strong and good but 67? come on ! help me understand whats going on. he also said he wanted me to stop now and test it again in 6 weeks.
    Prime example of someone not understanding the difference between testosterone and other steroids . With doctor's papers to back it up as well. All gear shuts you down (some worse than others), difference is test gives you an outside source to take the place of your own while the others just shut you down and that's that. That's why test is the base of every cycle.

Thread Information