crackedegg is offline New Member

please nutrition experts needed unusual ?

Hi.Im new.I will try not to junk u ^ with ?'s that are very easy to find own my own.I am 100 % positive youve never heard this one before. Its just a crazy idea I have. I have some animal vitamins (in a tube like toothpaste) for my cat who is sick and not eating from vet.I am shocked by the calorie ratio it contains in just one tablespoon.
    I tasted some (nasty!!) but not much. I eat,lift,and stay hydrated as best I can like most others do. Heres the info on the stuff. Wondering if it'd hurt for me to take "small" (1/2 to 1 TEA spoon) each night before bed.

Info for 1 TABLE spoon( divide by 3 for cals i will prob. get if take TEA spoon)

Calorie Content:4420 kcal--its for sick animals who are unable to eat-i want to use as a booster.

All below is for 1 TEA spoon (amount i will take)

Crude protein 0.7 %
    Crude Fat 34.5 %
    Calcium .16 mg
    Phosphourus .02mg
    Iron .47mg
    Iodine .50mg
    Magnesium .38mg
    Manganese .90mg
    Potassium .15mg
    Vit.A 940IU
    Vitamin D3 54 IU
    Vitamin E 5 IU
    Vit b1 1.7mg
    Vit. B2 .2 mg
    Vit.B6 .8 mg
    Vit B12 1.9mcg
    Folic Acid .2mg
    Niacin 1.9mg
    Pantothenic Acid .9 mg

Also includes Linoleic,linolenic,elcosapentanoic acid,docosahexanoic acid and omega 6/omega 3 fatty acids.

Its what the label says high in fat i know, but im bulking and im crazy so yumyum any advice?

anyways Id appreciate any decent responses

thick one is offline Associate Member
    I'd say your egg is cracked!! don't take that sh!t! you'd be better off taking a multi-vitamin and washing it down with some crisco.. if all you are going to take is 1/2-1 teaspoon, f u c k that, get some flax seed oil/olive oil and add to a protein drink befor bed --the sh!it is dirt cheap if $$ is of concern. and dude, what about your sick cat, you animal neglecting, cat med stealin MOTHE R FUC KK!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    The worst part about taking these is that you chase your tail and start sh*tting in your neighbor's yard. Aside from that they work wonders.

just a late night idea,seemed like an easy way to get 4400 cals in 5 minutes

p.s. I love my cat,have plenty of this crap.

Thread Information