lean1 is offline Junior Member

EQ trouble...........

Hey guys I need a little help on deciding on my cycle I have been on test ethen and EQ for 2 weeks but can no longer use EQ bad reaction .. My question is for cutting cycle i'm looking for to gain alittle muscle not too big hard and lean ... What would be the best gear to use other then EQ and get the same results I was thinking winny and test ethen or anavar .... thanks guys

palumbo is offline Member
    hpw many cycles u done how long to get more?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if i remember well, seems that masteron gives similar results? not sure 100%...
    check its profile....

legend is offline Associate Member
    bro whats the reaction from the eq ? for some reason i have had a few bad run ins with eq myself ?? i have triend several different brands and always get some kind of reaction from them.

big head rush flushed face lots of energy head feels like its been in sun all day on such little gear can't settle down it lasts about 1 day 1/2 head itchy lost hair cause i'm pron to it but darn with the small amount of gear whos knows what about you guy?

feel fine now but m at a lost on what to do next

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    a good brand of masteron will do nicely.

you'll get the hardening properties, along with some minor strength gain. dont look for it to add a lot of weight gain though, it just wont happen.
    anavar is also a good choice, but not as effective as the masteron. i wouldnt run winny and var together, but thats just me. test/mast/winny sounds like a sure winner for what youre wanting to achieve though.

peace I4L

thanks you guys for all your help . great website

how much winny test and materon per week??? running test ethen 250mg and was using eq200mg week. what should my cycle look like

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you were running this:

test enan 250mg/week
    eq 200mg/week

no orals?

i'd up the test to 400mg/week, and run the masteron at 100mg eod. i'd run the winny the last 5 weeks of the cycle at 50mg ed.

based on the doses you were running, this is PLENTY.

peace I4L

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, just took my first shot of Eq last night...now im worried. whats the likely hood of having a reaction?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    hmmm, just took my first shot of Eq last night...now im worried. whats the likely hood of having a reaction?
    very unlikely
    I know 50 people that are running EQ or have and have had no such reaction

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Never a bad reaction here. EQ is a wonderfull add to test

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    big head rush flushed face lots of energy head feels like its been in sun all day on such little gear can't settle down it lasts about 1 day 1/2 head itchy lost hair cause i'm pron to it but darn with the small amount of gear whos knows what about you guy?
    winstrol is the worst choice if u are worried about losing more hair!!!!!!!!!

is it safe to stop cycle on my two weeks now or just stop Eq and just do test till my new order comes in???????? thanks

EastCoaster is offline Banned

Bro... I had a HORRIBLE reaction with EQ!!! I used it for about 10 weeks, and around the 3rd week I started to gain a bunch of weight. I got really big and my strength went through the roof. People in the gym were always asking me if I was on something. STAY AWAY FROM THAT STUFF!!!

palequail is offline Banned
    I would stick with test and winstrol .....diet hard and you should be fine..

one thing for sure I had alot of energy when i went to work usualy about half way thorugh I need alittle break but hell i just kept on workin like it was nothing strange but at the same time very warm ........ IS IT SAFE TO STOP CYCLE ???? WHATS THE BEST TO DO ?? i have no new gear yet until 1 week or so its not local ..... thnaks

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I cycled EQ at some what Low does 300 mgs a week The EQ Anxity sucks
    I doubt I will ever touch EQ again.. I have some EQ 400 10ml
    that Iam offing to a good buddy of mine.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm, I haven't really had any issues with EQ and It's strange you would feel the effect after only 2 weeks on such a small dose? EQ can take up to 5 weeks to kick in. But, to be on the safe side, I would definitely stop taking it.

so stop EQ but still do TEST till my gear comes in????

darn my source can't get masteron anymore what should I do for my cycle . can't use EQ looking to gain a little mass 10 pounds or so cut hard and not too big I was thinking winny and test 400mg aweek test ethen but not to sure on winny what mg?? what do you guys think............... hope this will work. thanks

bump bump

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    How do you know it's not the test rather than the EQ, or either for that matter, that's affecting you? Sometimes when other stuff happens coincidentally it's natural to blame the thing you're most unsure about, although it may not be the cause. Also test is probably more likely to cause hairloss than EQ since it's more androgenic , if I understand correctly.

1. Have you checked your body temp? 2. Have you checked your blood pressure? I have read a few posts by peope who've had bad BP increases (including a doctor) from EQ but that's really the only bad side effect I've ever heard of from it, at least as I recall.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    What exactly is the "bad reaction" to EQ ?

Im starting an EQ cycle too.

Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    Hey guys I need a little help on deciding on my cycle I have been on test ethen and EQ for 2 weeks but can no longer use EQ bad reaction .. My question is for cutting cycle i'm looking for to gain alittle muscle not too big hard and lean ... What would be the best gear to use other then EQ and get the same results I was thinking winny and test ethen or anavar .... thanks guys

it was the Eq stopped using only test now no problems. must have been HBP

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i wouldnt run winny and var together, but thats just me. test/mast/winny sounds like a sure winner for what youre wanting to achieve though.

peace I4L
    that sounds like absolute hell on the hairline, and weren't you wanting to avoid that? masteron is a dht derivative and is widely known to increase hairloss dramatically. winny is just as bad if not worse. this cycle could work out very well, but definitely not for a guy who is worried about losing hair!

Thread Information