BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

glute swolen. Infection?

did my test 400 shot wed. which hurts like a bitch and my ass is red and swollen around the injection site. im wondering if this is noramal with test 400. the area is also very very tender and to even brush my ahnd hand against it hurts. could this be my bodys way of reacting to the BA?

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    Ouch.

yes sir! stay away from test 400. if its all u can get then dont cycle

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test 400 hurts.alot. u just have to suck it up with t-4....

i know its gonna hurt but is the swelling suppsed to happen as well or could that be another problem

no one can help me out? comon bros this is getting bigger. its about the size of a baseball buried in my ass cheek

IronAdam is offline Member
    It could be a natural reaction, or an infection. Watch your temp and if you start getting a fever see a doc. The fact that just brushing your hand over the area makes it hurts...makes it sound like its infected. Key an eye on it and your temp and try a heating pad on the swollen area.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    If you are real ballzy, you can take a dart and stick it in there and draw some fluid out and see if it infected. Or take a pic of it and post it so we can see it. Like stated above, keep some heat on it...if your temp goes up or the site gets worse go get it taken care of. You will have to explain to the doc what happened...you slipped and feel and something poked you in the ass....HAHHAHHA. Ok ok on a lighter note, just keep an eye on your injection site and your body temp.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Some other forum member complained about getting swollen infections after injecting, he used antibiotics and it went away, he did however use antibiotics that werent prescribed and he chose the dosage himself which is a bad idea to play doctor yourself. Consider these possibilities:
    1-Contaminated Gear
    2-U need to use a different needle from the one you draw fluid with
    3-Check injection site
    4-Your personal reaction might be over sensitive
    5-Use alcohol swabs on rubber stopper on th bottle and also to clean your butt before injecting
    6-Change injection site to side of thigh or shoulder (please check forum for exact locations)
    7-Alien growth inside your body

JARVIZ is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I hit my ass cheeck last monday and I have a bruse the size of a baseball on my ass, I couldn't walk at all today is friday and Im a little better but the bruise is still there and it still hurts I hit my self last thursday and I dont feel anything from that one I changed the hit spot I had originally hit my gluteus maximus and the second time I hit my gluteus medius and didn't feel anything. This is just a suggestion maybe this happend to you. You might wanna change your spot. I'll tell you one thing this really really hurts! I was happy to get back into the gym to start im still not at 100% though

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I agree. put a warm wash cloth on it and take a warm bath. Thats what I did.. seemed to work.. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by JARVIZ
    Hey bro I hit my ass cheeck last monday and I have a bruse the size of a baseball on my ass, I couldn't walk at all today is friday and Im a little better but the bruise is still there and it still hurts I hit my self last thursday and I dont feel anything from that one I changed the hit spot I had originally hit my gluteus maximus and the second time I hit my gluteus medius and didn't feel anything. This is just a suggestion maybe this happend to you. You might wanna change your spot. I'll tell you one thing this really really hurts! I was happy to get back into the gym to start im still not at 100% though
    yeah ive been folowing ur posts about pain too. thanks for the help guys. im considering to just stop taking this stuff. nothing seems to help and im walking around like i got ****ed in the ass. im gonna keep checking my temp and make sure its good

Thread Information