vestax is offline Member

Talking Drinking alcohol on steroids

Anybody got any idea how many drinks a week is reasonable for someone doing a 4week dbol 12week test E cycle?

Dbol is very hepatotoxic. You should not drink while using it. I repeat you should not drink while using Dbol or any 17aa. That being said you really shouldn't drink while on AAS at all. But hey it's your liver and your gains and your money, right? Good luck.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Anybody got any idea how many drinks a week is reasonable for someone doing a 4week dbol 12week test E cycle?
    well you really shouldn't drink at all due to the extra stress on your liver, especially from the d-bol...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    none

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    None. Try it. You'll realize the difference when you don't recover from drinking for 2-3 days. Drinking is a waste of time. JMO though.

hatebreed5 is offline New Member
    Not worth it man. Stay dedicated. If you can't be serious enough to not drink, then maybe you aren't serious enough to be using AAS? Just my $.02

vestax is offline Member

Can I Drink in PCT?

During PCT can i start drinking again? do i have to wait for all the juice to get completely out of my system?

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    I have noticed that a couple drinks now and then is no big deal, but when I drink too much I lose a lot of progress and sometimes even lose a pound or two. However, you definately should not drink with dbol or any orals for that matter.

vestax is offline Member
    Cool, thanks a lot people very much appreciated

During PCT can i start drinking again? do i have to wait for all the juice to get completely out of my system?
    No. No shortcuts on this unless you want to kill yourself early. I'm not saying you'll die day after a drink but liver failure starts here.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    god, we get this question all the time. Id say avoid drink when on gear no matter what, why take something that isnt gonna help one bit? Your using gear to achieve a goal, correct? alcohol isnt going to help with that goal, so cut it out imo

If you are going to juice than you might as well just quit drinking because it won't work for you without doing serious damage to you liver. On top of the steps backwards in progress it makes you take.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    way too counterproductive- if you arent disiplined enough to stay away from the booze, then stay afway from the gear...
    .o2

joevette is offline Banned
    Drinking during PCT isn't a very good idea either. You'll need all the strength you can manage to hold onto your gains.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i held off my first 10 week cycle the whole way. then i got anxious cuz i felt jacked up and ready to get some ass. so during clomid therapy i drank and i sware it was the worst hangover i ever had. i didnt eat for 24 hours and i lost 7 lbs. i was stupid then, maybe too stupid for my own good. but facts are facts, drinking dehydrates you and muscles need fluids, nutrition and glycogen stores filled. that all takes a back seat when you get alcohol in your system. just my experience.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    My personal opinion... if ur drinkin, then you dont have the dedication needed to be on roids. Roids should be only taken when you've pushed yourself to your max.. when ur tied is sick, the training is the highest priorety, and when you made sure that your rest and optimal. If ur drinkin, ur takin two steps forward and one back. You pick, one or the other. Either get ur after hours act in place or dont step into the darkside.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    you paid good money for the sauce, dont let it go to waste....

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Why not just poke some smot instead of drinking?

Thread Information