UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Runnig var at FRONT of cycle instead of back end

Im going to run my var up front to gain the collagen / tendon strength benefits ASAP.

In my first cycle (TEST only) I strained a bicep/shoulder tendon cause strength exploded while tendons were being degraded by the TEST.

My current cycle now has TEST DECA EQ and VAR. My expectation is that my joints tendons and connective tissue will benefit from this.

Does anyone know of any problems or caveats to running the Vaar up front ?

I have understood the traditional reason for back ending it to be just a matter of bridging into PCT.

Are there other reasons I should be warned about ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No...... Var is in a way like D-bol without the bloat because it doesn't aromatize.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No...... Var is in a way like D-bol without the bloat because it doesn't aromatize.
    Excellent.... thanks!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    With the cycle length you have planned out,you can run it up front and on the back end as well.you'll finish up with strength gains and hard muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    With the cycle length you have planned out,you can run it up front and on the back end as well.you'll finish up with strength gains and hard muscle.
    Great!

now if I do that how long should I run each Var cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can do anothe 6 to 8 weeks....... run it up tp PCT..... ex 18 - 23 start PCT 1 day after

You can do anothe 6 to 8 weeks....... run it up tp PCT..... ex 18 - 23 start PCT 1 day after
    I love this - get my cake and eat it too

OK so its first 6 and last 6 for me.

thanks gents

Yep..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree With running it up front and at the end of your cycle. You have such a long cycle. I am one that likes long cycles. I gauge actually progress by my strength gains and feel that even though your gains slow down towards the end of the cycle I feel this is where you actually start to bang out your keepable gains. I feel that what you gain in the first 30 days is actually the weight you will see lost after your cycle. This is my cycle I am currently on.

100mgs Eo/D Test propionate weeks 1-2 & 13-14
    800mgs E/W Test cypionate weeks 1-13
    400mgs E/w Deca weeks 1-12
    50mgs E/D Anadrol For first 25 days
    20mgs E/D Halotesin weeks 10-14
    Hcg and clomid therapy for PCT.

I have posted my cycle before on other boards and people showed some concern with a harsh oral at the begining and end of my cycle. But I have almost 7 weeks between the two. I take all my liver supplements and Antioxidents. So I really dont see the problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I agree With running it up front and at the end of your cycle. You have such a long cycle. I am one that likes long cycles. I gauge actually progress by my strength gains and feel that even though your gains slow down towards the end of the cycle I feel this is where you actually start to bang out your keepable gains. I feel that what you gain in the first 30 days is actually the weight you will see lost after your cycle. This is my cycle I am currently on.

100mgs Eo/D Test propionate weeks 1-2 & 13-14
    800mgs E/W Test cypionate weeks 1-13
    400mgs E/w Deca weeks 1-12
    50mgs E/D Anadrol For first 25 days
    20mgs E/D Halotesin weeks 10-14
    Hcg and clomid therapy for PCT.

I have posted my cycle before on other boards and people showed some concern with a harsh oral at the begining and end of my cycle. But I have almost 7 weeks between the two. I take all my liver supplements and Antioxidents. So I really dont see the problem with it.
    There's nothing wrong with that cycle bro...I can't see why ppl would say it's way too harsh.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Knowing your max may be an issue once you're off the var. You may have to tinker with your weights again. No big deal. Can be a slight kick to the ego though.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Knowing your max may be an issue once you're off the var. You may have to tinker with your weights again. No big deal. Can be a slight kick to the ego though.
    Yeah im expecting to be about 405 max by end of this cycle - and im guessing after PCT is completed ill be back under 400 - im expecting to lose mass and strength but thats fine because ill be sucking off even more fat after PCT and if im a lean 225# pushing 315 for 8-10 reps ill be happy with my gains.

Im not a naturally strong person so I dont expect to keep it all - i do expect to stay very lean from now on though

Thread Information