ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

I need help with a cycle for a friend...Please if any of you are NHB fighters, HELP

OK guys, the guy who has been training me in Brazilian Jui jits and kickboxing has a fight coming up May 19 (Gladiators Challenge), so he has about 16 weeks to prepare. He has done a couple half-ass cycle that mailny consisted of test and has come to me for help. He's 5'9" about 165. He needs to add some size and strengh as well as keeping his endurance. I am thinking Deca /test for 10 weeks and then clen , winny, prop and possibly fina for the last 6 weeks up until the fight. What would you guys suggest?
    Last edited by ironfist; 02-13-2002 at 12:25 PM.

Mike Guest
    I like the idea of fina/prop/test and even deca . Clen if he needs it but I would think there are ways of gettng around that. Clen can be rough on the body and I am assuming he will want to feel tip top by the time fight rolls around. I would think EQ, test, some prop to start, fina to end but wouldnt bother with winny. Winny can leave you feeling less than par sometimes and will dry the joints out - neither of those would be desireable if he has to fight post cycle ya know? One thing I would suggest though - since his fight is in 16wks or so....post cycle it would be a good idea to run prop till fight time. It will take too long (even with clomid) for his natural test to come back up and I wouldnt want to risk going in there with low test (he will fatigue faster etc etc etc)

just some points to consider for now

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    NHB! Dude I want to get into this. There is one place somewhere around me I can go but its like an hour train ride into NYC. If you can shoot me some info on where in NY or LongIsland I can go to get into this. Thanx bro,

Thanks Mike, you threw out some idea's that I haven't thought about...Here is what I'm think now...
    500 mg sust weeks 1-10
    300mg deca weeks 1-10
    100mg test prop evod weeks 11-til after the fight
    75mg fina eod weeks 10-til after the fight

I'm not sure if he will go for the eod injects with the fina...I am also considering the EQ, I might have him run the deca longer except that he doesn't need the water retentipo when it comes time to weigh in...I'll probably tell him to toss the winny unless he wants to take it along side the Deca...What do you think?

Any more advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated...

Mike Guest
    Yeah if he does winny at all make sure there's deca with it. I would think about just doing 3wks of winny after your deca, harden up a bit, drop some of the retention for weigh in and get out of it before it is destructive for joints.

Also - you don't want too much bloat for the fight. He will just bruise and swell easier - if he gets popped in the eye he doesn't want to get all swollen and lose sight.

Here's what I would do if I were him -

Enanthate 1-11
    500mg/wk
    Deca
    400mg/wk 1-9
    Winstrol
    50mg/day wk 9-11
    Prop 1-4
    50mg EOD
    (and again as you stated after the cycle)

The prop in the start will give him a little boost to get some gains right off the bat - it isn't much but will make a bit of a difference.

I would run the fina and prop post cycle exactly as you stated starting on wk 12. Ideally I would run ED but the soreness from injecting every day will not help him. It seems minimal but I used to box and that stuff counts.

Tell him to get on Milk thistle right now - any damage that will be done to his liver (though in this cycle it would be minimal) will definitely be a hinderance in the cage. Stay on till after the fight. Must start atleast a month ahead of time though.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with mike,NO CLEN before his mmatch because of the anxious reaction it can give...
    Who is your friends going to fight?

Originally posted by mike2112
    I agree with mike,NO CLEN before his mmatch because of the anxious reaction it can give...
    Who is your friends going to fight?
    I'm not sure who is fighting yet...He is fighting under Randy Cotour, I think it's called Pride Gym, it was strait blast...It'll be cool, all of us who train with them get V.I.P tickets, I can't wait...

BTW: I really appreciate the help Mike...

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    u re so lucky man,I dream to go to see a NHB fight in reality,but maybe I'll fight in NHB' s world one day...

sambostyle is offline New Member

keep it simple

Your friend shouldn't be obsessed with juice, it helps, but strength is a small part of fighting. Some of the best in the world (renzo gracie, tito ortiz, dave menne) do not possess great strentgth, but they could eat any of us alive. I have trained @punishment, where the only popular roid is gannabol, usually 50mg ed for 8 weeks. Remember, speed will overwhelm power, do not put to much energy into growing.
    good luck

Thread Information