Thread: Libido

Libido

do other items stacked with test; EQ, Deca , Dbol , etc.... decrease the effectiveness of the test on libido?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Possibly, it depends on how you react, especially with the deca . Most likely not....but who needs to be so freaking horny anyway? Nothing worse than having to be in the bathroom stall for 20 minutes thinking about a boring class to make your woody go away....

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Possibly, it depends on how you react, especially with the deca. Most likely not....but who needs to be so freaking horny anyway? Nothing worse than having to be in the bathroom stall for 20 minutes thinking about a boring class to make your woody go away....

That would suck, but just think about if you had a hot gf living with you, that test buzz sure is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    That would suck, but just think about if you had a hot gf living with you, that test buzz sure is nice!
    True. You'll be fine as long as there is test, don't worry about getting it up or anything.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as there is more test than the other you'll be fine. You could experiment with running them close to see what works for your desired libido. Like 400mg EQ 500mg Test, or 450mg test. Just a thought.

im already at 750 test and 400 eq going on wk 12 of a planned 20 weeker... i may just bump it to a gram a week, and to be honest my weight and strength gains have not been that impressive either.

im already at 750 test and 400 eq going on wk 12 of a planned 20 weeker... i may just bump it to a gram a week, and to be honest my weight and strength gains have not been that impressive either.
    Maybe your expectations are too high? Or your gear could be bunk.....I hope its not the latter, has your diet and training been spot on? That sounds like a great cycle to me bro, that is why I am asking.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Then something's wrong. Be it the gear, or the diet, or the training. Something is not right.

more opinions please

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you using anti-e's?........ using some of them will decrease libido....... Proviron will help the libido.

I don't think raising test dosages is wise......... there may be another problem... like bunk gear, or something else........ but if you are only runnning a test/EQ cycle... for the most part EQ is pretty mild and it's rare to hear of libido problems.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor like finasteride? No androgen=no boner.

I have been using [email protected] everyday up till just this past week, also been using tomax at 10 - 20 a day everyday also till just this past week, i stopped them in the hopes that they are reducing the effects of the test. don't get me wrong i can "perform" at the drop of a dime, it's just that remembering my first cycle (this is my third) of just sust @ 500 wk for ten weeks, my sex drive was out of control... this cycle just seems so subtle... i am 99.9 % sure the gear is good, comes from one of the best i hear also the test is galenika amps... btw diet is around 250-300 grams protien a day and carbs are good too?

If you are bulking, yes, carbs are good. Heck, I eat carbs while I diet, I don't respond well to low carb diets. Lack of carbs could be hurting your sex drive, but it shouldn't be with the amount of test you are taking...I mean jeez, thats a LOT of test!!! Keep in mind I don't compete so that seems like a heavy dossage to me, espeically when you are using other anabolics with it.......I think you got fake gear bro, something is up with the products. Are you stressed at all? How has your physique been changing? Its possible the lack of stregnth and sex drive could be related to things other than the cycle. But if your physique hasn't been changing, your stregnth gains not stellar, and your sex drive not that high....its got to be the gear.

What is tomax btw? If its an anti-depressant or something that could be whats doing it to you....keep in mind I don't know jack about meds so don't flame me if its an allergy medication or something.

i shortened the name, tomaxifen citrate, brand name nolvadex . the gear is good, but stress yes, full time job, three kids and a girlfriend. i got sick for a week too about about two weeks ago. well see what happens, maybe im just too old for this stuff now, im turning 40 next month (sigh)

i shortened the name, tomaxifen citrate, brand name nolvadex. the gear is good, but stress yes, full time job, three kids and a girlfriend. i got sick for a week too about about two weeks ago. well see what happens, maybe im just too old for this stuff now, im turning 40 next month (sigh)

That could be it. Hang in there bro, you'll be just fine. You're not to old for anything, look at how old Ronnie Colman is! Just send the girlfreind my way, that should take care of some stress

-Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    That could be it. Hang in there bro, you'll be just fine. You're not to old for anything, look at how old Ronnie Colman is! Just send the girlfreind my way, that should take care of some stress
    -Good luck
    believe me there are days i wish i could

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe its just me but Dbol has made my hornyness triple in the last few days, always a good thing

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    even when you run test stacked with something else, do you guys have trouble getting it up during pct?

Thread Information