Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Anavar prices and what to do???

I bought a bottle of Denakall anavar 100 tabs 5mg/tab...Payed $130...Is that a good price??? I hear thats pretty good. Then a week after I bought it I had an allergic reaction to my juice. This is after 10 cycles. anyway, I had good gains up till the allergic reaction. Now I am scared ****less to take any roids but am thinking anavar might be okay, but also don't want to take it alone. What do you guys think I should do??? I can sell the anavar to someone at my cost OR I can buy more and do it alone. I can't however cycle it with anything, anavar is the only thing I can do. What you guys think???

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    not a terrible price. Best price i've seen on var is 100 bucks for 50 25mg caps, underground.

What gear did you have an allergic reaction to? It may have been the oil used to make the gear, and not the gear itself.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    not a terrible price. Best price i've seen on var is 100 bucks for 50 25mg caps, underground.
    Thats a great price... I want some! I have winstrol that I was going to end my cycle with but I much rather have some var.... stuff is just too expensive for the mg I'm getting.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hmmm...if that were me i would grab 3 vials of test enth or 5-6 vials of test prop instead of some 5mg var tabs...

ChrisAdams... I'm very jealous of you. I saw in one of your posts the other week, some of the prices you get...... They were unreal.

I don't know what my allergic reaction was to, but one thing is for sure....I ain't cycling ever again. I broke out in hives and itched like a ****ing mad man for 10 days!!!! **** thats hit. I have had my juices worth...Plenty of cycles under my belt, plenty of pounds gained and now it is time to go all natural. Maybe a test E cycle later down the line if I don't have a reaction to the ****.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    ChrisAdams... I'm very jealous of you. I saw in one of your posts the other week, some of the prices you get...... They were unreal.
    It's a shame i don't use them, huh? I was planning my first cycle, but i threw my back out a few days ago and have to postpone it.

Impious is offline Banned
    I get QV Anavar , 100 tabs, for $90. Same price on D-bol. QV Anadrol , 75mg, for $160. I hear of better prices, but I've seen people pay far worse.

Yeah, I had a buddy pay over $180 so I figured I would settle for 130...no biggie, I am sure someone will pick it up for what I payed. That is concidering I don't decide to cycle it later.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    It's a shame i don't use them, huh? I was planning my first cycle, but i threw my back out a few days ago and have to postpone it.

Sorry to hear that bro...Take some time off, let it heal.

I get decent inject prices, but for whatever reason, my source has high pill prices.

So Chis... wanna be my new best friend?

lol

Just Joking..... kinda

Thread Information