DavidJoseph is offline New Member

a few problems - - -

i am almost half way thru my 1st cycle, test e and dbol , and havent really gained anything in the last 7-9 days...whats happening. and also should i be taking nolva and/or clomid along with it?? and also, if i have extra vials of test e, should i do two injections each week the last few weeks of my cycle, just for a little extra boost??? please any feedback would be great.......thx guys - - - - -

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been on your cycle. And how much are you taking.

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    u should do two injections a week anyway to keep blood levels stable (250mg per injection, depending on ur experience). if i was u id use the nolva throughout but save the clomid for PCT. there could be a few reasons for not seeing gains in the last 7-9 days. diet, exercise regimen, rest, etc. look at all aspects of it and maybe u can find the answer. good luck bro!

30 mg DBOL ( 6 pills a day) and 250 mg test e, per week....

so, I should do 2 injections per week instead of 1..??? 500 mg test e instead of 250 mg...??? this is my 1st cycle and want the best out of it.. i started my dbols may 19 and test e the following sunday.......what do u think

MrDezel is offline Banned
    You should be doing 500mg a week. Shooting on like a Monday and a Thursady. 250 really won't give you what you are looking for. That is why you haven't seen any change in the past week, week and a half.

i think im gonan start doing 500 mg test e a week instead of 250mg, we'll try that and see how it works out, thx

Thread Information