Thread: My second Cycle

Jurianabol© is offline New Member

My second Cycle

Hellow Bro's,

let me introduce. I'ma dutch bb-er and already done one cycle 8 months ago.
    Mij stats are: 21 years 6.1'' 187 lbs fat 9%

My first cycle was:

Week 1-4: D-boll 30/30/40/40 mg ed (C&K labs)
    Week 1-10: Test enth 220 mg test prop 40 mg (were testenon amps BM India)
    Week 1-9: Deca 200 mg week (yellowtops)
    Week 12-15: Nolvadex 50/50/25/25 (C&K labs)

My New Cycle wil be:

Week 1-4: D-boll 40 mg ed (C&K labs)
    Week 1-10: test enth 500 mg wk (testen 250 BM Labs)
    Week 1-9: Deca 400 mg wk (Yellowtops Organon Holland)
    Week 6-12: Winstrol Depot 50 mg eod (Zambon)
    week 11-16: 20 mg nolva (C&K)
    week 11: 500 IU HCG eod
    week 13-14: 100 mg clomid (C&K)
    week 15-16: 50 mg clomid (C&K)

Your comments please.

Thanx
    Last edited by Jurianabol©; 06-12-2004 at 07:53 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would depend food to grow than AAS.............. Bro, at your height you should be in the 200+ range easy without drugs.......

Another thing that's way to much HCG to use....... the cycle itself is ok but like I said try to grow with food first than consider AAS

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Cycle looks pretty good bro.I'd consider running the Test and deca one week longer,just so you get the full bang from the deca.Also i'd deffenitly would run the winny ED as opposed to EOD.The half life is right around 24 hrs,so EOD is not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Cycle looks pretty good bro.I'd consider running the Test and deca one week longer,just so you get the full bang from the deca.Also i'd deffenitly would run the winny ED as opposed to EOD.The half life is right around 24 hrs,so EOD is not optimal.
    Thanx bro good advice. I'll let the test and deca run one week longer and concider. My bad abouth the winny it's winny depot, that's enought at 50 mg eod isn't it?

J
    Last edited by Jurianabol©; 06-12-2004 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would depend food to grow than AAS.............. Bro, at your height you should be in the 200+ range easy without drugs.......

Another thing that's way to much HCG to use....... the cycle itself is ok but like I said try to grow with food first than consider AAS
    thanx bro, but i'm a real hardgainer. I can bulk what I want but I grow that slow it's kinda erritating. I was bulking on 5500 kcals and 300 grams of protein but didn't gain much.

J

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurianabol©
    thanx bro, but i'm a real hardgainer. I can bulk what I want but I grow that slow it's kinda erritating. I was bulking on 5500 kcals and 300 grams of protein but didn't gain much.

J
    That sucks bro........ You may need more calories to grow than...... I'm your weight, 5'7" (a midget compared to you ) and my bf is around 11 or 12% now and I bulk on what you were trying on....... Maybe you just need to up it....

Also don't take what I posted as me being an ass........ I just feel at your age you can get more out of food, training, and resting then AAS will do for you know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That sucks bro........ You may need more calories to grow than...... I'm your weight, 5'7" (a midget compared to you ) and my bf is around 11 or 12% now and I bulk on what you were trying on....... Maybe you just need to up it....

Also don't take what I posted as me being an ass........ I just feel at your age you can get more out of food, training, and resting then AAS will do for you know.
    I know it's better to choose the naturall way, but it's just to frustrating how slow i grow without roids. 2,2-5 lbs lean mass a year maybe

Thread Information