MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Thumbs down No more T3 for me...

Well I'm on my 2nd day at 100mcg's and my resting temp shot up to 101.2. That's enough for me...I'm ramping back down and the rest of it's going down the toilet.
    I called my Dr. and had a disscusion with him about this and he said that 100mcgs for some people can be dangerous. Also I asked him what he thought about Mallets T3 schedual and he told me that if I did it that way I would have either been in the hospital, or I would have been dead....And you know what? I believe him because if 100mcgs shot me up to 101.2...imagine what 250mcgs would have done?
    Now I have nothing against Mallet or his ideas about t3 usage but I know for me atleast his method could have proved fatal.
    Also I don't care if any of you wanna argue with me about any of this because this board is about discussion and I welcome any of your comments or concerns...

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    **** man, 200mcg never got my resting temp over 98.0. If you're that reseponsive, just do 25mcg and probably will have better results (and no insane temps!).

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well I'm on my 2nd day at 100mcg's and my resting temp shot up to 101.2. That's enough for me...I'm ramping back down and the rest of it's going down the toilet.
    I called my Dr. and had a disscusion with him about this and he said that 100mcgs for some people can be dangerous. Also I asked him what he thought about Mallets T3 schedual and he told me that if I did it that way I would have either been in the hospital, or I would have been dead....And you know what? I believe him because if 100mcgs shot me up to 101.2...imagine what 250mcgs would have done?
    Now I have nothing against Mallet or his ideas about t3 usage but I know for me atleast his method could have proved fatal.
    Also I don't care if any of you wanna argue with me about any of this because this board is about discussion and I welcome any of your comments or concerns...
    That's freaky to hear a few days before you start yourself. Luckily I'm gonna start @ 100mcg's and go up if needed to find out the dosage that works best for me.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    My temp only goes up to 99.5 on 150mcg of t3 and 1 gram of DNP .

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your resting temp before you started???

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    what was your resting temp before you started???
    I guess I'm really sensitive to t3 or something.
    What can cause someone to be more sensitive to t3 then others? Anyone know?
    And incase anyone is wondering this was my schedual
    Day 1-3 50mcgs
    Day 4-6 75mcgs
    Day 7 and 8 100mcgs
    Today is day 8.

Here's something else I'm wondering also...I'm useing LR's t3. I got the bottle about 4 months before the bust so I'm wondering if letting it sit that long if the potentcy went up?

Ocky is offline New Member
    goes to show just how important it is that we monitor our body temps while on t3. before mallet, i really cant recall anyone advising us to do that. close call, glad your ok bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Ocky
    goes to show just how important it is that we monitor our body temps while on t3. before mallet, i really cant recall anyone advising us to do that. close call, glad your ok bro...
    Yep your right, I don't remember anyone saying that either.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You high tolerance mofo... my temp was 101.3 on a gram of DNP ...

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    My temp only goes up to 99.5 on 150mcg of t3
    and 1 gram of DNP.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I'm really sensitive to t3 or something.
    What can cause someone to be more sensitive to t3 then others? Anyone know?
    And incase anyone is wondering this was my schedual
    Day 1-3 50mcgs
    Day 4-6 75mcgs
    Day 7 and 8 100mcgs
    Today is day 8.

Here's something else I'm wondering also...I'm useing LR's t3. I got the bottle about 4 months before the bust so I'm wondering if letting it sit that long if the potentcy went up?
    I do not know about the potency....but @ 200mcg my temp is 97.9-98.2
    were you taking resting temp...1st thing when you wake up...before you feet hit the floor???? I know my temp goes up throughout the day...but what you want to use is resting temp.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You high tolerance mofo...
    That made me laugh. It reminded me of how Indians sounded in old westerns.

Personally I am taking 250mcg and my temp during the day is 98.4 and at rest is 97.8. It is definately not 101.2. Jeez man you must have felt like you had the worst case of the flu possible. Sorry. You can send me your leftovers. HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    Personally I am taking 250mcg and my temp during the day is 98.4 and at rest is 97.8. It is definately not 101.2. Jeez man you must have felt like you had the worst case of the flu possible. Sorry. You can send me your leftovers. HA HA
    Yeah man, I just remembered you said they're going down the toilet. ....... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Send 'em this way. You can PM me at the link from my avatar if you were wondering.

Are you guys sure you're measuring your RESTING temps, under the arm, BEFORE getting out of bed?

On t3, my temps during the day got up to 102 once and I thought I would die, so I took fever reducer and went to sleep for most of the day. My actual BBT was only 98.0 though, which is actually below the optimal zone.

The majorly important temp that determines catabolism and thyroid function is your BBT.

Just making sure we're all on the same page...
    Last edited by supirman45; 06-11-2004 at 04:46 PM. Reason: left something out cuz i'm a jackass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate T3 both times I used it I walked around like a zombie........ The last time I quit it couldn't take being so lathargic.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My temp never went above 99 with up to 300mcg of t3, but ive heard of people having horrible reactions from it as well.

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    i am going to use t3, but after reading some of the negatives some of you bros had i am now even more freaked out by it than before ! i was going to use mallets t3 7/5 spli starting out with 230mcg.... but now i am scared to start that high. is there a nother way to work into it more slowly so i dont burn up if i am also sensative to it???

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    My temp never went above 99 with up to 300mcg of t3, but ive heard of people having horrible reactions from it as well.
    Well I guess I'm one of those people.

Supir: I measure my resting temp with a digital therm but I wasn't putting it under my arm...I'm doing it the regular way under the tounge.
    I have it sitting next to my bed so no my feet aren't hitting the floor.
    Just woke up from a nap and i'm still at 100.4
    I'm gonna back it down to 75mcgs tomorrow for a few days then down to 50 and so on till i'm off.

Yesterday and today my work-outs were horrible, not to mention I didn't even attempt to get on the treadmill for the past 2 days in fear I'd pass out.
    I had no energy and didn't feel like being in the gym at all let alone trying to do my normal weights.

I've been gearing up and checking my resting temp the past 5 days now and have been doing so in my mouth. That's fine right? Never saw anything that said under arm specifically.

I've seen under arm specifically and it also noted to use a BBT thermometer, not a digital one. You're supposed to leave it in place under the arm for 10 full minutes. This info was regurgitated directly from a thyroid disease website for checking thyroid function. I don't know how critical the type of thermometer is. I may get a BBT thermometer and see if there is a difference. That's really the only way to know.

Also, if you look at your digital thermometer's directions, they usually give you a 1.0 degree differential between mouth temps and under arms temps. 98.2 in the mouth is actually a BBT of 97.2.

At least that's how I interpreted it.
    Last edited by supirman45; 06-11-2004 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typo

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I ran it mallets way and never had a single side effect (I honestly couldn't even tell I was on it), no one else has from doing it mallets way that I know of either.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    I've seen under arm specifically and it also noted to use a BBT thermometer, not a digital one. You're supposed to leave it in place under the arm for 10 full minutes. This info was regurgitated directly from a thyroid disease website for checking thyroid function. I don't know how critical the type of thermometer is. I may get a BBT thermometer and see if there is a difference. That's really the only way to know.

Also, if you look at your digital thermometer's directions, they usually give you a 1.0 degree differential between mouth temps and under arms temps. 98.2 in the mouth is actually a BBT of 97.2.

At least that's how I interpreted it.
    I see what your saying but still...a 101.2 body temp isn't good no matter what way you look at it. Not healthy IMO.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    i hope you guys realize the possibly severity of messing with your thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    i hope you guys realize the possibly severity of messing with your thyroid.
    Urban legend. No one has ever posted a study that shows t3 use can mess up your thyroid. However there have been studies that show that people who've used t3 for long periods (like a year) got back full thyroid function after stopping t3. If you know of any studies that say otherwise, please post them.

Thread Information